UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Boy's Doing Well!

BillyMalc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lovely news! :GroupHug: I think we need to start the 'old codgers who like to shock mum' club!!! Mal and Cromwell seem to have it down to a fine art!!! :laugh:

I just call him 'my own personal rollercoaster' :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub: :wub:

Our 'oldie', who died 6 years ago at the grand old age of 16 years and 10 months, had my mum and me on a ride that lasted nearly 10 years!!!

Thank you for all your cheers, it is really nice to share good news with people who understand :flowers: :flowers:

What lovely news! :GroupHug: I think we need to start the 'old codgers who like to shock mum' club!!! Mal and Cromwell seem to have it down to a fine art!!! :laugh:

I agree, I think Bosun should be a member too :rolleyes:

I just call him 'my own personal rollercoaster' :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub:

Our 'oldie', who died 6 years ago at the grand old age of 16 years and 10 months, had my mum and me on a ride that lasted nearly 10 years!!!

Thank you for all your cheers, it is really nice to share good news with people who understand :flowers:

Great news Billy :partytime: They just like to keep us on our toes you know :laugh:

:flowers: thats great news,well done Mal for fooling them again. I think there ought to have been pics to accompany this thread. x

Your wish is my command :wink:

This is one of the most recent ones that I've got: On holiday in Ambleside, 2 months ago

MalinAmbleside005.jpg

I think a Society for the Mutual Benefit and Support of Older Dog Carers would just be a marvellous idea! Tea with biscuits anyone? :laugh: