UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

Hello I have joined facebook, and the Refuge Rocks.

I dont know how to use facebook well yet (been on it a week or two - slow)

My friends keep on sending me rude stuff!!!!

Just opened up my own group - I love rescuedb - if any one wants to join? (only got one member - me hehehe)

Hello :flowers:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I have joined facebook, and the Refuge Rocks.

I dont know how to use facebook well yet (been on it a week or two - slow)

My friends keep on sending me rude stuff!!!!

Just opened up my own group - I love rescuedb - if any one wants to join? (only got one member - me hehehe)

Hello :flowers:

i love rescuedb and ive joined karen :flowers:

Hello All

I have received this email from my best friend (totally trustworthy) and facebook member (not Refuge member yet but I m still hoping...). Please treat as you see fit:

Sent: 23 October 2007 09:28

To: [email protected]; 'Aileen B....'; 'Evina Koroni'; [email protected]; [email protected]; 'Antony L.......'

Subject: Facebook

Importance: High

Hi all,

I have been warned about a hacker on Facebook. His user name is [email protected]. If you see this DO NOT accept, he will get in and destroy your computer. Also once in he can gain access to your friends list and do the same to their computers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send this on to your friends and warn them.

This is NO JOKE i'm serious.

Good luck

Si. xxxx

Edited by catcuddles

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All

I have received this email from my best friend (totally trustworthy) and facebook member (not Refuge member yet but I m still hoping...). Please treat as you see fit:

There is another one going around aswell, so I don't know whether it is true or a hoax?????

Hey, I've been a member of facebook for just under a year and have been trying to join all the dog groups I can find. This is the best one tho :wink:

Facebook is good fun! Between facebook, this forum and a couple of other dog forums, I struggle to get much work done!! :huh: It's all about time management and looking busy :laugh:

If anyone wants to befriend me :flowers: my facebook name is Danielle Benyon-Payne (the only on facebook with my name - I do feel unique :biggrin: ) xx

• 3 weeks later...