UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Crushes

riley

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a deal with you Shazzy - you can have him for lurve and I'll just keep him for casual sex :laugh:

EASTWOOD232_screen.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a bottom sheet printed with Shazzy's Elvis pic and a duvet cover with mine of Clint? :unsure: (serious question btw). I can't think of anything more heavenly than sleeping sandwiched between this pair :biggrin: Wonder if it'd turn my b/f gay?

What a thought - perhaps us fugee's could go into business printing sheets and duvets with men on - they can do it for ironing boards must be able to do it with sheets.

Off to Elvis.com just to see if they have an Elvis one.

Getting all hot now :biggrin:

They've got throws:

http://www.shopelvis.com/Product.aspx?cp=7...amp;pc=EPAM0432

Does anyone know where I can get a bottom sheet printed with Shazzy's Elvis pic and a duvet cover with mine of Clint? :unsure: (serious question btw). I can't think of anything more heavenly than sleeping sandwiched between this pair :biggrin: Wonder if it'd turn my b/f gay?

What a thought - perhaps us fugee's could go into business printing sheets and duvets with men on - they can do it for ironing boards must be able to do it with sheets.

They've got throws:

http://www.shopelvis.com/Product.aspx?cp=7...amp;pc=EPAM0432

Ladies, please :wacko: A dead man and a pensioner, I reckon it's more likely to turn his stomach :biggrin:

If you must however then I'd have thought if you contacted a screen printer they'd probably be able to do it.

Edited by Ian

Elvis IS NOT DEAD - he is hidden on some far off island - waiting for the right person, its just that I am a little busy at the moment and my dogs dont like flying :rolleyes:

Googling screen printers as I now must have one before Alison :angry: or Sara :biggrin:

Elvis IS NOT DEAD - he is hidden on some far off island - waiting for the right person, its just that I am a little busy at the moment and my dogs dont like flying :rolleyes:

Googling screen printers as I now must have one before Alison :angry: or Sara :biggrin:

You are right Shazzy. Elvis is alive and working in a chip shop in Skiathos Town.

At least, he was, in 1999. :wink:

I knew it! Possessive.......she's gone into Hobbit mode. :unsure:

Sarah you did describe yourself as a small, ahem, hairy person, didn't you? :bigtongpul:

Well, you cheeky

mare

monkey!!!

I don't have big feet but a dainty size 5 - so NOW!

Shazzy, feck OFF, Sean is MINE!!

And Clint is yucky, he has had oodles of face lifts

Alot of these are most defintely popular and well known hotties so shouldn't really count as secret:laugh: I think micheal douglas is rather nice as a secret crush :)

Bonniebird my mum and sister like him too.We also all like harry pearse in spooks.

Kevin Costner

Christian Slater

Matthew McConaughey

Rupert Penry Jones

Jeremy Sheffield

Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen but only in lord of the rings :wacko:

The young guy who plays draco malfoy,harry and ron.Oh god i'm getting greedy :blush02: Just bundle em all over and we'll have a party :biggrin: :laugh:

EASTWOOD232_screen.jpg

If you must however then I'd have thought if you contacted a screen printer they'd probably be able to do it.

Thanks for the advice re screenprinting Ian, but no need now; I've decided to horrify you further by having Clint pants printed - with the photo on the inside :laugh: Might have to ditch the cheroot though, there'll be enough of a fire hazard as it is......

Your inbox is full btw.

Edited by Alison