UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Crushes

riley

Tut :rolleyes: He's dressed like Joseph, not Jesus :rolleyes:

Ainslie Henderson was in Fame Academy a few years back - came in 4th I think :unsure: But he is producing his own music now. Luffly scottish fella :biggrin:

Thanks. I did watch bits of this but not much though it suddenly dawned on me who Lee Mead was. I also watched some of Fame Academy (goodness knows why as they tend to sing about as well as I do :rolleyes:) but would never have remember Ainslie Henderson though

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly forgot one from last time around (How I managed that feat beats me as there's a pic of him on my glovebox) :blush02:

photo11.jpg

The one on the far right. Please. With whipped cream and a couple of cherries :wub:

Oh doG, he still does it for me after 16 years - off for a cold shower or two :ohmy:

Edited by supafrisk

I watched a movie last night called *Dear Frankie* and cried my eyes out (silly old cow, me) and OMG the actor in that movie *drool*. I had never heard of him before but he is my secret crush now!

43m.jpg

gerard butler

YUMMY!!!

And he's SCOTTISH - must be fate :D

I watched a movie last night called *Dear Frankie* and cried my eyes out (silly old cow, me) and OMG the actor in that movie *drool*. I had never heard of him before but he is my secret crush now!

43m.jpg

gerard butler

YUMMY!!!

And he's SCOTTISH - must be fate :D

Have you seen 300?

300.jpg

Ahhhh, Gerard Butler :wub: a fine looking Scot to be sure, I was gobsmacked when I saw him in 300, he 's been on Scottish telly since he were a lad, you'd never have thought he'd grow up to look like that :wub: :wub: , if anyone has a copy of Mrs Brown he played Billy Connelly's wee brother in it, you'll see what I mean

I do believe a few of us are richard armitage (guy of gisborne) fans :biggrin:

http://sp1.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4155716149

I was just thinking last night I don't know why Maid Marian doesn't just marry him instead of that namby pamby Robin. Gisborne is far sexier :wub: And whenhe came back to die with her in last night's episode - swooooooon :wub:

Edited by madmerle

Gerard Butler is very yummy,I have several friends who also fancy the pants off him.

Dave Grohl

Taylor Hawkins (blew me a kiss :D :laugh: )

Chris Shiflett (he may be a short ass but he's damn cute with it)

Anthony Kiedis

Greg Wise

Peter O'Brien

Matthew McConnaughey

Hugh Jackman

Marilyn Manson (that's my token wierd one)

Taylor

P61299H4Z2J.JPG

Chris

PD1_218599_FOO_FIGHTERS_1.JPG

Matthew (posted purely because he clearly loves his dog :unsure: )

matthew_mcconaughey_03.jpg

Anthony Kiedis

Orlando Bloom

Matthew Gray Gubler

T J Thyne

George Eads

Now for my non famous list :unsure:

The personal trainer at the gym (name unknown but what a body :blush02: )

Nick the fencing guy, again what a body

And the chiroprators bum

Hell I wouldn't say no to the rest of him either

:ohmy: :laugh:

I was just thinking last night I don't know why Maid Marian doesn't just marry him instead of that namby pamby Robin. Gisborne is far sexier :wub: And whenhe came back to die with her in last night's episode - swooooooon :wub:

I watched it with the kids this afternoon. I may have blushed slightly when Guy rode out of the castle on horseback all trussed up in leather :wub: Oh my giddy aunt! :wub: I had unpure thoughts :ph34r_anim: