UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Show Us Your Dogs

meandmy4?

My two:

Dolly, 6 year old ex breeding bitch who came to me from Lizzies Barn Animal Sanctuary :wub:

ogmore5.jpg

Bumpy, nearly 12 year old blind, one eyed thpeshul boy from Labrador Rescue South East & Central :wub:

Bumpysand.jpg

And not forgetting my Bridge Babes:

Gdog, left me nearly two years ago aged 15 and a bit - my first rescue of my own, from Bath Cats & Dogs Home :wub:

DSCF1133.jpg

And Poppy, left for the Bridge in August this year, only 10 years old, also from Lizzies Barn and almost certainly Dolly's mum :wub:

bed5.jpg

All Labrador's :biggrin: :laugh:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dosn't he look like a small Leonberger ? :wub:

Someone else had said that so i looked up Leonbergers on the net quite interesting .But it did say Leonbergers don't drool and Murph does for fun :biggrin: But i must admit he does have a look of them only he is collie height :sleep:

Kimba - my dopeydawg aged 4 - kick out from a breeder

070404_img_74551_std.jpg

Maddie - Saluki (poss X whippet) - aged 3 ish - found on death's door - kept at home until I could find a rescue to take her - still here 2 1/2 years later :rolleyes:

070404_img_75521_std.jpg

And finally Jasper - GSP (poss X something random!!) - from HWAR

070404_img_74101_std.jpg

And all together

070404_img_75881_std.jpg

(All pictures taken by Richard The Sane)

Edited by Kimbas_mum

Here is Az: he's a greyhoundy whippety thing:

typicalaz.jpg

Finding just one photo and description of the multifaceted dog person that is Mollydog is a bit hard.

We have:

The kangaroo

mollykanga.jpg

The pig:

artnose.jpg

The hippo:

waterdog.jpg

The superhero:

bude2.jpg

The supermodel:

withdaisy.jpg

And the 101 Uses for a Dead Dog

upsidedown.jpg

Mostly though, she is a greyhound:

snow2.jpg

Inthegardenjuly292007001.jpg

Ebbi rottie,she was home bred and sold at 8 weeks but returned at 8 months so stayed.Now nearly 7 years old.She is a gentle lamb who loves everyone.

Kizzy, jack russell, a rescue from Ireland. Had 5 pups who were rehomed but she stayed. She is 3/4ish.She is really nervous of other people ,a real mummys girl.

Skye,dobermann,has little sight and brain damage.Recently came over from Ireland, she is thought to be between 18 months and 2 years.She is gentle and loving and very friendly but strangers stress her even tho she loves them! :wacko:

So thats mine,all different and all loved to bits. :wub: x