UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Molly Moo New Pics..

sundaygirl

I know i'm overdue for an update on Molly, but it is so hard to find anything new to say about my special girl :rolleyes: She settled from day one so i'm not really finding out any new things about her that weren't there right from the start....she is the laziest Greyhound i have ever met :biggrin:

She loves her walks, she loves her cuddles, in fact she just loves everyone and everything..with the exception of fireworks !! She has become My youngest son and Meg's best friend and is never far from either of them..Neo thinks this is great cos it means he gets peace from Meg pestering him for cuddles :biggrin:

She has put a little weight on and is more playful now, but prefers playing with people and leaves rather than toys..and for an oldie she is still determined to catch every rabbit in the park... much to every other dog walkers amusement every morning when she is prancing about like a little pony on a lead trying to get to them :D .

A few pics to keep you all going... had to include one of Neo so he didnt feel left out :laugh:

000_0948.jpg

This is the life

000_0954.jpg

Me? Spoilt?

000_0910.jpg

My best friend

000_0951.jpg

Aaargh Fireworks..i'm scared too Meg.

000_0941.jpg

• 3 weeks later...