UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi!

sallyandyoyosmum

Hi, not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't post in the intro bit so I thought I would post here instead

My name is Danielle and I live in Leicester with my hubby Michael, our 2 hamsters and 2 rescue springer spaniels, Sally (8) and Yoyo (6)

This is Sally

Picture017.jpg

Sally soaking

Picture003.jpg

Yoyo

Dannispics038.jpg

Dannispics035.jpg

I joined this forum because my OH and I are thinking about long term fostering an oldie

Thanks for having me

It was a roughly educated guess as I spend a fair amount of time at the Barn :wink:

Sally and Yoyo look absolutely amazing! I was just showing my daughter the photos of them when they were at the Barn and she couldn't believe that they were the same dogs!! They look much, much younger and very happy now :wub: :wub:

aah, thank you, that means a lot, as I wanted to do my best by them!! :wub:

Yoyo has had a lot of medical treatment since we took her on, including a general anasthetic which was hard for her (especially wearing the big collar afterwards), now she is so active, almost like her mother :laugh:

They are booked in to a groomers in 2 weeks, (was the earliest appt I could get would you believe!!) so am looking forward to their dirty fur being cut away and them being all clean (although I will miss their little tufts!)

I have sent Fiona lots of pics so she knows they're OK.

Problem is, I have the bug badly, and want to help some more little dogs!! :wink:

Welcome to the The Refuge :biggrin: And what a brilliant reason to join :flowers:

Sally and Yoyo look wonderful :wub: :wub: I love springers but stick to the 'above bush/hedge' energy level of collies. Love to watch them run at full speed on the scent of something :wub:

Good luck with the fostering, you might find your arm bitten off.