UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Coats Coordinator

staffymad

It is with great pleasure to anounce that Oldies Club has appointed a new Coats Coordinator :biggrin:

Melissa here on the Refuge has very kindly agreed to take this role on. Mel and her daughter are already foster carer and supporters of the Oldies Club.

I and everyone else at Oldies Club would like to wish Mel all the best in her new role. :flowers:

A big thanks also to Liz who dispite being Treasurer and Rehoming Coordinator has looked after the role in the past 12 months :flowers:

Welcome to the Coordinator Team Mel.

Cindy :biggrin:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to finally meet you yesterday Cindy . A coats coordinator hopefully persuades kind people who can sew & knit to make nice warm coats for our old doggies & distributes them to the oldies club dogs :biggrin: .So anyone who can....please PM me,I have lots of patterns to send you! :flowers:

I can't help with coats but a little birdy told me recently that I have some nice blankets on the way, could The OC make use of some of these at all.

Congratulations on your new role Melissa, If I get offered any non springy sized coats I'll PM you first.

Good to finally meet you yesterday Cindy . A coats coordinator hopefully persuades kind people who can sew & knit to make nice warm coats for our old doggies & distributes them to the oldies club dogs :biggrin: .So anyone who can....please PM me,I have lots of patterns to send you! :flowers:

I sometimes make a couple of coats for the Oldies Club. If you pm me your address, I will know where to send the next ones :flowers:

Congratulations...would love to offer help but can't sew a button on a shirt so I'd be useless!!! :laugh:

I haven't knitted anything for around 35 years..but I got a very basic knitting pattern for a dog coat, looked up an online knitting training site (yes, I even had forgotten how to cast on and knit and purl..not to mention make buttonholes and cast off!) and so far I've made two and am on my third. If I can do it...you can do it! :biggrin: