UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Discover Dogs

sanrossscot

I'm going on the Saturday - and for the first time I'm taking my 8 yr old nephew. Am hoping he'll last the entire day without whining about being bored. However, his mum has consulted him and explained it is an entire day and that we have to go to London by train and thus cannot just come back home again. Theoretically he understands and is now under threat of death not to tell his little sister or she will scream for England that he's getting treated yet again :rolleyes: I am sooo not brave enough to take a stroppy 4 yr old on a train. :huh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going on the Saturday - and for the first time I'm taking my 8 yr old nephew. Am hoping he'll last the entire day without whining about being bored. However, his mum has consulted him and explained it is an entire day and that we have to go to London by train and thus cannot just come back home again. Theoretically he understands

Hey there look out for us on Saturday - Teija is the white deaf and blind collie and she is in the Companion Dog Best rescue Comp - if all goes to plan I will be taking Raiye's lad Tom so maybe if they get bored we should meet up and let then run off steam together ?

Lee x

Edited by Raiye's Mum

I will cheer Teija on in the rescue class ( I voted for her on the Kennel Club site) if you will cheer on Holly in the OAP class. Good luck.

Barbara

I will cheer Teija on in the rescue class ( I voted for her on the Kennel Club site) if you will cheer on Holly in the OAP class. Good luck.

Barbara

I will be there on Sunday as Hugo is in the Golden Oldie Scruffts final (round about 2,20 to 3pm at a guess) Would really appreciate people to cheer him on if poss.

I just found out today that someone we meet in the park is also in the final, her dog Whisky is there for scotland.

If you see them tell her Arran says hello and good luck :biggrin: .

Good luck to Hugo as well :wub: .

Terri