UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stepfather Tortured Two-year-old

Ruby1Nic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7049529.stm

****** Please note that the above link makes for very upsetting reading ******

What I can never understand when we keep on having to read stories like this, is why didn't the doctors realise the child was in such pain ?

How many more times can people get away with 'missing social service appointments' Where are the extended family in all of this ?

The grandmother is quoted as saying 'justice has been done' - where were the extended family when Lois needed them ? (Maybe they live away I suppose ?) But the neighbours / friends / toddler groups(?!) etc ?

I hope the pair of them rot in Hell :mad: - that poor poor child, this is utterly heartbreaking :(

What a sick evil pair they are and I hope they get what's coming to them tenfold when they are in jail.

You see cases like this I could pull the switch, give the injection or even carve them up with a rusty knife and watch the infection set in without treatment. Some people lose the right to have human rights

Couldn't agree more! GOD DAMN THEM! :mad: I hope they rot and suffer slowy..this disgusts me completely..the terror that poor poor child must have felt.. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Just read the BBC website again this am and there is this update regarding the case review.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/default.stm

In answer to my own question of 'where were the neighbours?' - it seems they did try but their oncerns were 'ignored' / 'unable to be acted upon?'. It seems the mother did all she could to hide the situation :(

This pair don't deserve to draw another breath :mad:

I hope the Barstards rot in hell :mad: :mad:

I cannot undertand why the social services didnt insist on seeing the little girl if they were keeping her away from them. When my little girl (youngest child) fell off a high bunk and broke her collar bone, the first thing they did was interview my eldest daughter and come and check little one over for any other bruises.

I was absoulutely distraught as i would never hurt my children. I am glad they did tho as it showed they were doing their job correctly, but how do these people who really do hurt their kids get away with it :mad:

Apparently he likes heroin. I hope some kind soul will give him some in prison - like forcing it down his throat until he chokes on it.

How the mother can get away with having done nothing & defending him is beyond me. She ought to be in jail too.

She got six years didn't she? :unsure:

My thoughts on the pair of them are not suited to a public forum.

Yes sorry it does say that right at the beginning. Obviously I can't have taken that bit in as I was sat here :mad2: at her still defending him.

I'm not really sure why this is posted on the 'controversial' forum? Surely there is nothing controversial about this; we (hopefully) all agree that scum like this should not have another minute of joy in their lives? :unsure: Maybe the debate about what should have happened to these two would make for a bit of controversy, but we all seem to agree on that one as well :)

She got six years didn't she? :unsure:

My thoughts on the pair of them are not suited to a public forum.

I feel a bit (wrongly?) Sorry for her. I think shes ill or at least suffers absolutley no confidence or belief in herself at all. I find it very hard to beleive anyone without a troubled mind would allow a person,particually not the chlds father, to harm them. She tried to treat the wounds which to me shows she thought it was wrong. I think shes very vulerable :(

From wht they say, I suspect the grandparents lost contact with their daughter (or son - I can't remember) many moons ago. I think once drugs take over no family member can be blamed for not being there. :(

Such a terrible tragedy for the poor child - but maybe growing up with these 2 horrid parents could possibly have been even worse :angry:

I feel a bit (wrongly?) Sorry for her. I think shes ill or at least suffers absolutley no confidence or belief in herself at all. I find it very hard to beleive anyone without a troubled mind would allow a person,particually not the chlds father, to harm them. She tried to treat the wounds which to me shows she thought it was wrong. I think shes very vulerable :(

No excuse though Allie.A mother's primary concern should be to protect her child.No ifs,no buts.