UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cassie

Tilly1712

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Tracey. Will you be buying deck chairs? (as it doesn't look like there will be room for you on the sofa in future) :laugh:

:laugh: That might be a good idea! Although I think we could squeeze another one (or two?) doglets in if we tried, but Mark probably won't agree :unsure:

nice to she she is missing us :mad:

no I am so happy to see her with paws under the table.

nice to see Jet has not put her off collies.

:laugh: I think she might be missing young Jet actually, she keeps trying to encourage Flyn to play but he's having none of it, his snoozing time is far too precious :rolleyes:

I didn't read the link properly and was :ohmy: when I saw she was an Oldie after seeing her pics :wub:

We've been wondering if she's younger :unsure: She certainly doesn't look 11 but we can't trace her on the greyhound tattoo site to get her date of birth. Can't read her tattoo very well and she's not keen on me holding her ears for very long. But whatever her age, she's here to stay! :wub:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy..........................................., Cassie's storey makes vols for dog rescue reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly happy. What Kev did not mention was that after Cassie said her farwells he was off saving another foster, see scampy on the pawz website, Tracy, please be a volunteer for pawz in whatever way you can as we think you are fab...................................Liz@pawzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What Kev did not mention was that after Cassie said her farwells he was off saving another foster, see scampy on the pawz website, Tracy, please be a volunteer for pawz in whatever way you can as we think you are fab...................................Liz@pawzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Kev :flowers: Hope Scampy settles in as quickly as Cassie did, he looks a bit of a character :biggrin:

Thankyou Liz :blush02: