UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spot The Pit Bull?!

Allie No Dots

I posted a comment

unreal :(

wot a pr**k

so did i see below

the dog is an american bulldog and the man is a murderer plain and simple, god help anyone who tries to nick his childs mobile phone if thats the kind of weaponry he has at his disposal hes quite clearly prepared to use it.

when will newspapers stop scaremongering and printing innaccurate reports, im just waiting for a yorkie to bite someone and be labelled a pit bull by the gutter press. dont you see all this is youre fault your needless fearmongering to sell papers is causing people to do this sort of thing the same happened in liverpool with two dogs being stabbed to death. when will the media wake up to the influence it has on people and accept that no one breed of dog is any more likely to bite than any other. wake up the argus and accept in advance some of the blame by your sensationalist reporting the next time a member of public stabs a dog to death you make me vomit

Is he really so stupid as to think he'll be believed, I certainly hope the police and RSPCA are taking this further.

Some of the people who posted comments are a tad odd to say the least, but some good points were made, I'd be seriously worried if I lived anywhere near this psycho, why did he leave the dog under a bush ? and I just don't think grabbing a hunting knife is a normal reaction, yes you'd fly out the door in a panic, but it could have been anything that had happened, from a flasher to being hit by a car, I think he's cooked the whole lot up to cover up what he now realises is something that could land him in a lot of trouble.

Without a doubt this is a fantasy he has cooked up for the police/papers...

The dog was SO savage that in the time between him being alerted to the 'attack' and him getting there and dragging the dog off, the child in question had NO injuries (because if she had we all know theyd be in the paper).

It was SO savage he COULD drag it off and then take it into the bushes before stabbing it 55 times..

He then suffered NO injury at all whilst slaughtering the dog.... despite it being already in a 'savage' frenzy according to him, and then him inflicting untold pain upon it.... what it just lay there?

How convenient that all the rest of this dogs litter mates were put down due to mental problems... Im amazed he can track down all the litter mate owners and find this out. All my dog Rockys litter mates live in the same town, ive spent nearly 7 years trying to track down them and have found 2 out of 7. He can track them ALL down in a week?

His first reaction to being alerted to his child in danger is to grab an illegal weapon, and not phone the police.

mm.

What I dont understand is ?

If the dog wanted to bite ... it would have bitten ... surely?? All the time it took for all the running around and the dog was still only attempting to bite ??

Its all very fishy to me! Iv been bitten by a dog that means it and it certainly didnt take the time to strip my clothes off first :angry: .... I hope that man meets his match one day