UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

Why do Melp's donated Tin Cows look as though someone has used them to audition for the re-make of 'It Shouldn't Happen To A Vet?????'

Please, please do not donate anymore tin animals as I am now wishing I had carried on doing my pelvic floor exercises....I dont think I can take looking at yet another metal creature..... :wacko:

Oh, don't fret about the lack of pelvic floor stuff...........someone will be sure to list a packet of 'Tena Lady' before long! :biggrin:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-mailed an item yesterday but can't see it offered as one of the lots yet. Did I "do" it right (and send it to the right place) or am I just being too impatient? :rolleyes: I'm an auction virgin as previously stated so apologies for not really understanding how it works yet.

E-mailed an item yesterday but can't see it offered as one of the lots yet. Did I "do" it right (and send it to the right place) or am I just being too impatient? :rolleyes: I'm an auction virgin as previously stated so apologies for not really understanding how it works yet.

The email is there and the item will be added asap Alison. It just depends when (non lurgyfied) host gets a minute to add items. :flowers: ( I shall try get a few done this evening :biggrin: ~)

The email is there and the item will be added asap Alison. It just depends when (non lurgyfied) host gets a minute to add items. :flowers: ( I shall try get a few done this evening :biggrin: ~)

Ah, it was me being impatient then! Sorry. :rolleyes: :D I presume the hosts will edit the blurb I wrote to go with the item as they see fit?

Ah, it was me being impatient then! Sorry. :rolleyes: :D I presume the hosts will edit the blurb I wrote to go with the item as they see fit?

nope, have left the blurb as it is :biggrin: Managed sort out the linky, but the pic doesn't work (just takes me to photobucket homepage). Could you resend it please :flowers: (great item by the way!)

I will have some decidedly non tat to list I have just been blown away by the generosity of a lovely lady called Jackie who makes fabulous jewelry which I have a weakness for who is donating some items from her shop for us to auction :biggrin:

Sol's embarrassingly adept at extorting almost anything out of anyone (it was him who got the superkettle arranged) so if there's a particular item that someone would like, let me know. During the course of a working day last week for example, we visited a mattress manufacturer and I wondered if it might be worth trying to blag one of those memory foam thingies for the auction? :unsure: Sol's for the asking if anyone wants one.

If any more of Johnny Depp's furniture comes our way it will definitely be appearing here and available for bidding on - autographed and with a photo of The Piratey One lounging on it! :laugh: