UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone With Connections In Ireland?

EGAR

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah I have some green meshy stuff left over from our fencing if that would help. Have tried all DIY shops locally but no one will donate. :( Have some bits of wood too but not much, if it's any use you are welcome. We also have a couple of crates you are welcome to have. :GroupHug:

Wish we could afford to send some money over hun, but brother has wiped me out.

Kazz xx

Ok fellow fugees, so getting back to bare bones...

we can all donate a few pounds/euros, AND get rid of a lot of auld tat.. :laugh:

Sarah can keep what is useful and burn the rest to keep warm

brill, whatever Euro's i have here will be posted off tomorrow...

am off now to raid my suitcase and find that crappy wallet with

whatever coins i have left over the last time i was in mainland europe :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Tut, along comes handy ally. :wink: Elaine, Mark should know this, I though you said he was good with his hands. :laugh:

I would think nails 1inch - 4 inches. And screws 1inch - 3inch also not sure of their proper name but those little U nails which are used for securing wire to wooden frames. I think that would about cover most sizes and needs.

Oh and what's a chop saw??

the chop saw is one of those where the circular saw is above a base and you pull it down to cut the wood, maybe called a mitre saw :wacko:

U nails, wood staple thingies -we can get and mark will get some screws as well, we have to remove the glass so will do it asap

and obviously we will have to deliver to your door :D (so that we can meet the new doglets :wub: )

so we could bring down other stuff if anyone is around the chorley/wigan areas with stuff that needs taking cos we can take the trailer

not sure if you could make use of it, but we also have some of the black very heavy duty electric wiring of the type that goes to a fuse box, i think it is 4 core? seems quite a bit on the roll but dont know how much

2 packs of laminate flooring could it be useful for kennel flooring?

am waiting for a reply from a guy whos in the building trade, who MAY be able to aquire some stuff as well

I also have a couple of larger crates but not sure how to get them to Holywell. Will think on it.

Edited to add: actually, when Bea (is it Bea???) does runs to you along North Wales, does she go along the A55? My parents live near there and could maybe meet her with my crates?

Edited by Abby

I will do a run from chorley to alisonsophieb in Holywell, so if anyone who has stuff that is on that route i would be able to meet at services along the way.these would be i think

Charnock richard services

Chester services

Or we could meet peeps at convenient places along the route

My basic route would be M6 jn 27 to 20

M56 jn 9 to the end ?jn 15

A5117

A55

:)

Jacobean- that should be fine

Forgot to add that if there seems to be a lot of stuff i will be able to use my dads lwb landy as well as having our trailer

Edited by Lainey

Sarah I have a crate here that you can have think it's a 48", if it can be collected from me in NI?? Also I don't know if it would be much use as it a long time away but if you need any help at all I'm off in July for a week and could I'm sure make a wee trip to your's and help out with doing suff, although all the stuff might be done by then .... :unsure: but in that case I would be willing to muck in and give you a break??? :wink: