UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Angel Again.

tracey.s

This dog is going to turn me grey! :rolleyes:

Angel has some more of the cysts come up. One is right in between her shoulder blades and has grown at a shocking rate. We went back to the vet this morning and he wants her in first thing in the morning to remove it. She also has at least another one to remove as well. :(

I'm quite honestly bricking it. She didn't do well at all after the last op. She was wobbly for days and ended up with a really bad throat infection despite covering antibiotics. I know it's got to be done as she quite literally has an open wound in between her shoulder blades. This one isn't like the other four they removed. They scabbed over. This one isn't doing. The other ones didn't spread as fast as this one has either.

Could we please have some good thoughts for tomorrow for her please? With loosing coco last week,and now this, my nerves are about tattered. :rolleyes:

My beautiful batty old princess :wub:

011.jpg

Her cyst which has grown to twice this size in a few days.:(

020.jpg

:GroupHug: Good luck with the op.

As daft as it may sound I read a readers reply in a Grace magazine about a dog with cysts on the feet which the vet hadn't been able to prevent reoccurring. She's tried an old farmers remedy of grating carrot into each meal & the cysts soon disappeared.

If they ever returned she just went back to the carrots - strange but true.