UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Most Upsetting Oldie Write-up I've Done Yet

JoT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, just when you think you've seen it all :(

Would they consider a foster home, do you think? I can suggest a wonderful place where she would be cared for, fattened up and loved to bits.....

Sorry, I meant to reply to this in my last post. I can contact them to ask whether they'd consider a foster home if you like (looking for a foster home for her hasn't been mentioned in any of the details we've been given so far), or perhaps you would prefer to contact them direct? :unsure: :flowers:

Jesus, just when you think you've seen it all :(

Would they consider a foster home, do you think? I can suggest a wonderful place where she would be cared for, fattened up and loved to bits.....

I'm with you on that... Granny Squiggs :flowers:

As soon as I saw BB, Grandma Squiggs came to mind. Marie works miracles with dogs like BB and after the life BB has had, she deserves the best.

Grandma Squiggs is away on Holiday from Saturday for a week

I am sure she would take her in as a foster or long term foster if something could be arranged , as a pensioner her only worry would be large vet bills ( day to day expenses and routine vets expenses she is more than happy to cover )

Oldies club have Grandma Squiggs details as she has recently offered to foster for them ( but as this poor girl is not a Oldies dog directly I am not sure how that would work )

Grandma Squiggs is away on Holiday from Saturday for a week

I am sure she would take her in as a foster or long term foster if something could be arranged , as a pensioner her only worry would be large vet bills ( day to day expenses and routine vets expenses she is more than happy to cover )

Oldies club have Grandma Squiggs details as she has recently offered to foster for them ( but as this poor girl is not a Oldies dog directly I am not sure how that would work )

It would be worth contacting them to see what they say. After all, Grandma Squiggs comes highly recommended.