UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Horrible Day -

wiccaweys

Sleep well Nancy :wub:

Sarah I've spoken to Lindsey and I'll say the same to you it was in no way anyone's fault or responsibility,it was a tragic accident.It could happen to any of us and is probably the one thing we all dread above anything else.Neither of you could love dogs more and neither of you would willingly want any harm to come to them :GroupHug: :flowers:

Lindsey you know you and yours are in my thoughts :flowers:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awful tragedy :ohmy: No-one here has let Nancy down, on the contrary, you gave her trust, kindness and love and showed her what living should be like. I'm really sorry to you all for your loss but at least Nancy didnt go in pain. :GroupHug:

I'm glad Lindsay and her family got out and can start rebuilding things.

And as far as work goes Lindsay, stuff em! Take time off sick if necessary. If you have been through a stressful time and must be in shock :GroupHug:

And as far as work goes Lindsay, stuff em! Take time off sick if necessary. If you have been through a stressful time and must be in shock :GroupHug:

I was thinking the same - I'm sure if Lindsey goes to her GP and explains what has happened, they will give her a sickness certificate when they can :GroupHug: