UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our New

redditchlady

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh thats a surprise!!! :D

I thought this was a failure from the moment she came to you.

I was wondering how long it would be before you realised that Mandy wasnt going anywhere. :wub:

It was so obvious!! :laugh:

I do have a complaint to make though. There arent any pictures of her boinging around :biggrin:

Andrea x

Another golden hearted person! We nearly were on a 28 day thingy on monday with our local dog warden, as we found an oldie, but to cut a long story short, he has been reunited with his elderly owner who lives on his own. But we refused to allow him to go to Birmingham Dog's Home as he was eleven and a half.

Oh bless, I am so pleased he went back to his owner. :wub:

Ooh thats a surprise!!! :D

I was wondering how long it would be before you realised that Mandy wasnt going anywhere. :wub:

It was so obvious!! :laugh:

I do have a complaint to make though. There arent any pictures of her boinging around :biggrin:

Andrea x

Oops sorry mate, will get onto that later on. Mandy is having her siesta now. :rolleyes: She has her little foibles, well it's called her routine. After her walk she has to go back on my bed for a few hours after her scrambled eggs. :wub:

I will go and ask her shortly if she would grace us with her presence for a modelling session. :laugh:

Kazz xx