UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm's Got A Growth On His Lip

BillyMalc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the man is home again :) He was quiet as anything until he was let out of his cage and then he squealed the house down! His teeth - minus 2 - are pearly white like I've never seen them before and that went all well :biggrin: . The vet's taken a biopsy of his lip and sent it off for analysis. She says it's a rather firm mass and she does not want to speculate what it is and whether it could be benign or malignant :( Not the reply that I'd hoped for of course and now we've got to wait a week for the results to come back.

She told me to see if Mal wanted "a little dinner" but not to force it if he didn't want any. He then was under my feet the whole time while I was cooking it, scoffing a full bowl and enquiring about seconds, bless him so I guess he's none the worse for wear :wub:

have no experience of lumps on lips so can't help there i'm afraid, but speedy did get a lump on his bum and it turned out to be a grass seed picked up in the local park so is it possible it could be that, with speedy it grew quite big in a matter of days hoping its nothing serious