UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poorly Angel.

tracey.s

Unfortunately for the people that adopted Angel, she has been returned to me after a week. A personality clash with the resident dog. :(

Angel has been to the vet today to have a cyst removed from her shoulder. However, when they had clipped her fur not only did she have the huge one we could feel and see, there was also another two with it that needed to be removed, and another one further down. She has little ones starting to erupt in numerous places, and the vet said he'd not seen so many on a dog. :(

This girl is really special to me, and i said if she ever came back to me she was obviously meant to be here so, she's officially a keeper.

I don't know if it's because of her age but, the anaesthetic has hit her hard. She's very disorientated, and wobbly on her legs. I've had to help her to the loo and she's collapsed a few times as well. Any hugs i'm sure would be appreciated.

Where the main lump was. This was then incorperated to include the other two. :(

008-2.jpg

The extra one they found.

009-1.jpg

Flaked out on her bed. :wub:

010-2.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, little Angel girl! :ohmy:

At least she is now assured of lots of TLC - something that her original owners probably never gave her - which gives her the best chance to recover from this. Lots of get well wishes sent Angel's way and :flowers: :flowers: to you for looking out for this gorgeous girl.

When Issie first came to me she had a horrendous wound round her neck from having a ginormous cyst removed. She will soon recover from this and the fur will cover over any scarring. I know it can look awful to start with. :GroupHug: Sorry she's had to come back to you but maybe it was meant to be. I wish you many years of happiness with her. Sending her masses of healing and positive thoughts.