UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Anyone Own The Following Breeds

Melp

I just have a normal (although use that term loosely) Dobermann here :unsure: no awards ( except prettiest bitch :biggrin: ) or anything just a very much loved member of the family :wub: Can email pics if she's suitable?

I love that photo of her in the autumn leaves :wub: :wub:

Fab pics everyone :flowers:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Tess, Staffie, she doesnt have any KC awards or anything but she gives a fantastic snog to anyone who asks for one wether she knows them or not :laugh: :laugh:

000_0848.jpg

000_0874.jpg

000_0852.jpg

tess12.jpg

Off to find a few more - if you do want any let me know which ones and i can email them to you aswell

Edited by vodaka999

These are all brilliant! :wub:

If you're happy for us to use them, can you email the names and a bit about each dog along with the pics? Send everything then we can pick the ones that are easiest to adapt for a calendar.

Keep em coming :biggrin:

000_0195-1.jpg

Ian this one is lovely. :flowers:

GSDs with Bronze KC award here.....

petworthpark016.jpg

I like this one. He's a handsome boy :wub_anim:

What about Smelly Ellie or Ellie the Elephant

Stella25.jpg

:ohno02: :ohno02: How could you? Ellie, or Stella, as I still think of her, is lovely & must be treat like :king_right: as her fan vlub will I'm sure confirm. :laugh:

Edited by Ian

:biggrin: - love the dexter one with stuff on his nose - bless.

Don't really know how, but when he was nearly 2 (5 now) he nearly cut his tongue off. He was out in the garden playing with Daisy, and came back in mega injured. It was a bit touch and go for a while - he had loads of stitches in his mouth and couldn't get any water in as his tongue movement was so restricted and so had very sloppy food to keep up his fluid intake. He still can't lick the end of his nose so I know who nicked the left over curry :biggrin: