UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just Wondering?

Brunzara

I always look though I'm not in a position to help really, I have made a donation and volunteered for a transport run, I look partly so I'll never be tempted to get a dog from a breeder ever again, but since being on here I wouldn't even consider going to a breeder, a friend had me convinced that there was no such thing as a good rescue dog but i now know different :biggrin:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look and check back to see if they have places, and wish that I could help but I'm not in a position to at the moment :sad02: The terriers get me everytime.

Me too.I check it out every day,don't spend as much time here as I used to but always check Poundies,Homecheck and Transport Needed sections if I look at nothing else.

Again i'm another who looks and donates.It's all i'm in a position to do.I also try and cheer you up and encourage you when you appear to need it but feel alot silly doing that sometimes :blush02:

I feel better knowing that if i'm ever in a position to help with fostering,transporting,rehoming etc then i know exactly where to go :biggrin:

It occurs to me too that some of these dogs must be someones from somewhere and am pleased that people are checking them up with missing dogs.

Reading stories of pets reunited even after years has made me decide to microchip my cats.The other thing i was doing at one point was keeping upto date with available dogs and checking homes offered hoping to point people in the right direction to their next perfect pet.

:flowers: You aren't alone!

I look every day, although i cannot personally help :(

I did get a rescue space for a poundie for someone else (not rdr) but was turned down. No explanation given, apart form " we only use reputable rescues"

The rescue i went to and secured a space for, homechecks, vaccinates, neuters, and assesses the dogs.

Is that not reputable?

sorry..........back to original question..........yes i do look and it upsets me that i cannot help

I tend to only look when I think I can halp doing a transport run, to see if it's needed. Unfortunately most of these need to happen during the week when I can't help :( I don't really want to look to often when I can't help, because seeing these little faces that are crying out for help just breaks my heart :(:(

I really respect your strength Coryn, I know I haven't got it in me :flowers: :flowers:

I look everyday - I feel so useless as I'm an individual person and not a rescue, live in MK (so miles away), but you have any support, help you need, posted off leads/collars & donated too. It's the staffys that pull at my heart strings - all the time.

You do an excellent job and I take my hat off to you and all your helpers, and if every you need anything from my part of the country just ask :flowers:

Rocky :smile_anim: