UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fancy A Vacation In Ireland? Think Twice.

EGAR

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for Stena Line on the Irish route and get free tickets. I will never be using them, certainly not for me and I would most definately NOT ever take my dogs there. Sorry for those that live in Ireland but I've seen too much while working on the boats and that picture has just reconfirmed everything.

im glad i did because such a pitifull sight has done what your post inteded. put me off visiting ireland and i will email the tourist board in Kerry and tell them why. perhaps if more and more people did the same they might even try and educate the kind of people who do such acts to think again and try a more humane way to kill their dogs.

How about an E petition on the downing street website or the equivalent over in Dublin, we can all sign it saying we will never spend our tourist money over there while this is going on

Jack is from Ireland, he came over with his mum to Wiccs when he was a baby ... the thought of this being his fate is chilling my blood and the only reason I will step foot in Ireland will be for a "working" holiday at one of the rescues over there

Does the Catholic church still maintain that animals have no soul and therefore cannot suffer ? if so then i would suspect this is the reason for a large percentage of the cruelty seen there, the Island i was on was exclusivly Catholic, the people i met were really nice friendly folk, but where animals were concerned they just didn't have any empathy with them, they would dispose of an unwanted animal like you or I would get rid of a toaster and on an Island where there wasn't even a vet, or doctor for that matter it was highly unlikely a vet would be called for anything