UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sleep Tight Ice

tracey.s

They say time helps. It isn't helping.

They say time heals. It isn't healing.

They say the tears will stop. They're not stopping.

I miss you as much now as i did the day we had to let you go. You're home with us now but it's no consolation.

I miss your goofy smile, your cuddles, the way you posed as soon as the camera came out. I miss everything about you. The walks by the river, the way you wrapped your front paw round me when we snuggled. I wish we could have our time again, or even just a few more days together. But now, you're free from the pain. You'll always be our special boy, and you'll live on in our hearts and memories forever.

101_0921.jpg

101_0472.jpg

101_0736.jpg

101_0589.jpg

101_0492.jpg

Sleep tight Ice. :wub:

I can't think of anything to say that will make you feel better, but sending you lots of :GroupHug: and thinking of you.

Ice was so beautiful, that photo with the puppy is magic! They take a piece of you heart whern they go. He obviously had a fab life.

I can't say anything to ease the pain you are feeling but am sending :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and thinking of you.

Ice was a beautiful dog, the pictures are wonderful, he obviously had a wonderful life with you :)

Treasure your memories of him and take comfort in the fact that you did your best for him and he's now free from pain. :)

Ice sounded such a special boy, there is always one dog that touches your heart just that little bit more than the others. I lost my Brodie a year ago last week, he was my soul dog, the little boy I never had, he was my world like Ice was yours. The pain does get better, but as I write the tears are falling yet again. I do know that I was lucky to have had him in my life and have such wonderful memories to look back on.

Things are easier than they were, and I am sure that they will for you. Remember the good times you had. I know how you have helped Angel and am sure that Ice saw her needing a helping hand and sent you for her. You can be so proud to have helped her find her forever home. Also Ozzie needed someone and Ice knew that you did too. Enjoy the ones you have with Ice's blessing. He will looking down feeling really proud of his Mum.

:GroupHug: