UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Choccy Prince Again

JoT

At the risk of boring everyone senseless, here are some more photos of Tricks :king_right: (the Choccy Prince :wink: ) doing what he does best.

DSC02338.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

And just to prove that he has other indoor interests: here he is begging for food.

DSC02342.jpg

And waiting with the gang whilst Dad makes his tea.

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

:king: Your Majesty

Thank you for your latest official portraits, it is a pleasure to see you. :wub: I notice you were indulgent and posed without your crown. Would you be kind enough to tell us when your official birthday is and will this be a national holiday?

Your loyal subject xx

Edited by moundysmate

:king: Your Majesty

Thank you for your latest official portraits, it is a pleasure to see you. :wub: I notice you were indulgent and posed without your crown. Would you be kind enough to tell us when your official birthday is and will this be a national holiday?

Your loyal subject xx

Loyal Mate of Moundy

Due to my true blue-blooded heritage, I always wear my collar of many crowns. It can be seen clearly in the portrait below:

Canal13.jpg

I have decided to take 27 January - the date that I moved to my new palace - as my official birthday. My new palace isn't quite as palacial as I had imagined on those long, dark nights in Cambridgeshire, but the furniture is comfortable and the staff respectful.

I shall now consider carefully whether to make 27 January a national holiday... Errrrmm, no, it will not be a national holiday. My life is now one long holiday and the rest of you need to go out to work every day in order pay your taxes to me. :elefant:

Royal wishes

HRH Prince Tricks :king_right: