UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Communication (psychic)

AmandaUK

There are a few sites on the internet about animal communication on a psychic level, for animals that have passed on or still living. It's a fascinating subject and one that many of us would love to really be able to do, but is it possible do you think :unsure:

I've read a few examples and many of them are generally very vague and could apply to most anyones pet. Or at the very least the majority of the message could. I suppose messages via mediums re the human dead are much the same? Though I believe we live on on some level, I'm not sure how many people can genuinely communicate with us after our demise!

Has anyone tried to communicate with their animals in this way? Has anyone taken a course? Anyone any experience? Does anyone believe our much loved and departed little ones can come back with messages?

Mostly I am interested in communicating with animals who are still alive, and mostly I am asking them where the heck they are!

Yes, it can work, sometimes very well, though skill and practice is needed to distinguish what the animal is saying from what you conjecture it might be saying.

Vashti is the one who knows about talking to departed ones.

One has to be discriminating. There are quite a few "communicators" who are making it up as they go along, or think they are talking with animals and it's just their imagination, and unless they are sensible and down-to-earth to start off with they can actually do a lot of damage and upset people needlessly.

I've had readings for 3 of my (living) dogs, and they were interesting and emotional. The dog I've had since a pup was actually the most imformative, and I thought his would be the most useless!!! Funnily enough I got more from his, maybe because I knew what the reading meant as I'd experienced the things with him! Does that make sense? I found my dogs readings very detailed and not at all vague.

I've just had a reading for Kane the horse, and I'll be honest I'm alittle bit unsure about it, some of it I suppose could be attributed to many horses with issues :unsure: .......BUT and it's a huge BUT, some of the reading gave me the huge kick up the bum I needed, she recommended some reading and methods and I cannot begin to tell you the difference they have made!! I might not be 100% convienced but in this case it was priceless!

Mac (now at the bridge) was used as a case study by someone studying AC with James French. His reading made me cry a lot, but was useful in some ways.

On a whim I had a short session with a reiki / animal communicator at Bowood show with Riley - focussed on her separation anxiety. The end of the consultation she assured me that her SA would now improve.

Well, three weeks on and Riley can now happily be left for 3 hours - a huge improvement. We have been working on it, and things had got better, so it may just be co-incidence that we hit the turning point at the same time as the session but it really is a massive improvement in a very short space of time.

Mostly I am interested in communicating with animals who are still alive, and mostly I am asking them where the heck they are!

When I done Reiki 2 I was told not to be surprised if I was able to communicate with animals.

Yes, it can work, sometimes very well, though skill and practice is needed to distinguish what the animal is saying from what you conjecture it might be saying.

I agree with Owl, it can work very well at times and it can be dificult to distinquish if it is coming from the animal or if it is your imagination.

One has to be discriminating. There are quite a few "communicators" who are making it up as they go along, or think they are talking with animals and it's just their imagination, and unless they are sensible and down-to-earth to start off with they can actually do a lot of damage and upset people needlessly.

It is only with experience that you can work out what is coming from the animal and what is your imagination.

Some people can communicate with others over long distances, so there is no reason why some people can't communicate with animals as well.

Guest janey2103

8887106.jpg

DSCF2696.jpg

Call me mad, call me whatever you want, but i believe our lost ones are with us.

Leo used to stare and howl if we had " visitors" one day i took these. Howling and what he was staring at.

I suppose i am one of the lucky ones, as i still see my lost babies.

I think a few people can,the same as a few people can link up with passed people,but I think an awful lot of people can't when they say they can! and i think that is cruel. My aunt from Southend was a genuine medium and she used to get really upset at some of the frauds. She never charged money because she said that it was a gift given to her by god to be shared. If you are deliberately missleading people then I think it is wicked. x

8887106.jpg

DSCF2696.jpg

Call me mad, call me whatever you want, but i believe our lost ones are with us.

Leo used to stare and howl if we had " visitors" one day i took these. Howling and what he was staring at.

I suppose i am one of the lucky ones, as i still see my lost babies.

That's an amazing picture, it should be in print! What kind of dog/s did you used to have, it looks like the image of a Greyhound or Deerhound. Certainly a big dog of some kind.

Edited by AmandaUK

I believe that some people can but there are others who claim to when they can't. A former neighbour of mine is now a well-known animal psychic with her own TV show in the USA. I have strong doubts about her ability. Her biography has been glammed up. Her own pets when she lived in the same road as me had endemic cat flu and she left them without a thought when she left her husband. I really can't believe that animals at the bridge would want to communicate through her and the "readings" I've seen are very vague and unconvincing.

This is the problem i have with communicators, people will always put a human spin on what they feel. A case in point is someone i know who's old collie is near his time, she had a communicator in for him and she said that he had about three months left and that he didn't want any medical intervention :ohmy: , now i just think thats down right irresponsible, i don't think she should have said how long she thought he had and how would a dog know that he had an option of being pts, she may have just picked up on the fact he didn't like the vet

I think a few people can,the same as a few people can link up with passed people,but I think an awful lot of people can't when they say they can! and i think that is cruel. My aunt from Southend was a genuine medium and she used to get really upset at some of the frauds. She never charged money because she said that it was a gift given to her by god to be shared. If you are deliberately missleading people then I think it is wicked. x

This is how I feel. My Dad has been healing for years and over the past few years has started to develop clairvoyant ability which he will give freely but is very scathing & suspicious of people who make a living from it, especially those he calls the *showmen*. He would never give out negative or worrying information & never, ever claim to have or give the impression that he has medical knowledge.

I've experienced a few genuine communicators (in my experience the ones who are quite reticent about their ability & have to be sought out). I've also witnessed some who are unbelievably fraudulent, unfortunately they are allowed to get away with it & keep on charging - usually cash :rolleyes:

I think there are some that genuinely have the "ability" and others who perhaps think they do, but don't really. And those who don't have good intentions at all. I have had an "experience" with a lost dog that put me off a particular communicator, but I do believe others have the ability to communicate.

I have no issue with people charging if they're providing a genuine service. I think everyone is entitled to make a living and lots of people earn a living from bereavement in different ways, so why should these people be any different. If some people want to do it for free, great, but I don't think they should automatically be critical of those who do charge a "legitimate" amount for a genuine service. Not everyone can afford to donate their time for free, especially if it's taking up a considerable amount of their time.

Guest janey2103

I have "seen" since a child, but to be honest kept it a bit quiet. My mother thought i had imaginary friends that i spoke to, when i told her i had spoken to my grandfather she went potty, and said thats an awful thing to say as he is dead...i never told her anything again.

you get to feel you arent normal, and even that you might be mad... thats the sad part.

I now attend a spiritualist church who have helped a great deal.. I have read for a few people and no i dont charge. I will not read for close friends or family as i feel that would be unfair, ( 1. i know too much about them) 2.( they would expect to hear what they want to hear.)

No genuine medium would give out bad or upsetting news, neither would they advise you to do anything, yes there are lots of fakes out there.

but there are also some genuine ones.

Janey, that photo is incredible :flowers:

I've used an animal healer and communicator before for my pony and shes very good. She picked up on a couple of things that Bumble was unhappy about which confirmed what i thought/knew. Whilst i dont class myself as a proper psychic if an animal is giving out strong emotions [for want of a better word] i can pick up on it and know whats wrong but i need to trust myself more instead of questioning it. I have often seen spirits, both human and animals, so they do exist :flowers: As has been said the trouble is that some people just do it for the money but dont have a real gift so finding a good honest one is the way to go. I have no problem with people charging for a reading as long as they are gifted.