UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi New From Derby

Guest Louise Turner

Guest Louise Turner

Hi there,

I'm Louise and my puppy is called Junior. Junior is a jack russell who is 8 weeks old. I've joined the forum as I want to make sure I do whats best for Junior and also because I have some fears as I've now found out that his parents are brother and sister from the same litter so am worried if that may cause any problems health wise.

Also does anyone know of training clubs in Derby which I could take him to?

Louise

Yay!!! Someone else from my neck of the woods! Welcome

I live near Ashbourne and I have Mya, a collie from Wiccaweys and also look after my daughters dogs - elderly rescued Springer and collie cross. 5 cats hanging around too.

I wouldn't worry about Junior's parentage causing problems until you notice any. We spend our lives fretting about "what ifs....".

I do know of a very good trainer in Mackworth. I know several people who have been and had excellent results and a thoroughly good time. I'm toying with the idea of going along myself at some point. I'll pm you his name (I know he has a website too) as soon as I remember it.

Diane

welcome to the refuge :flowers: i agree with smirnoff i wouldn't panic too much at the moment its luck of the draw whether junior will have problems or not , for the moment just enjoy his puppyhood with all the normal things you would do with a puppy, training and socailising and having fun :biggrin: