UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Hardest Post I've Ever Written.....

dirtychicken

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The love you have for Bailey shines through your posts. All the love and patience you have given him in this past 3 years will hold him in good stead.

Loads of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you and your family. My heart goes out to you at having to make this difficult decision.

BigHugs.gif

That is a very brave decision, a lot of people would have struggled on but you have put Bailey first. I have several dogs with problems and know just how much they can take out of you and your family. At least you can say that you have given it a good go and have really tried. BigHugs.gif

Sarah has tried so, so hard to help Bailey. He is such a very lovely dog but he can make you scream and cry because there is just no helping him. Sarah and her children have broken their hearts making this decision. They have tried EVERYTHING to help him but nothing works. We've seen for ourselves how much he is loved and how much he loves them but I think that the right decision has been made for everyone. :flowers:

Sarah - I'm so proud of you for making this decision and for being brave enough to post it. You and your family are wonderful people and I love you all very much. :wub:

Sometimes as much as we love them we can't mend them,but we try to and then realise we can't.Only you know when you've reached that point and only you can decide the time is right.It's a brave & wise thing to realise and not let yourself be blinded by your love for Bailey :flowers: :GroupHug: