UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vidar - Elderly Gentleman

EGAR

Vidar is a sweetheart, he loves everyone and everything. I think he was once a much loved pet and I don't think he has ever seen cruelty. Everything is fun for Vidar but he is not an intrusive dog. He would suit an older couple of maybe an elderly person. He will be the perfect company for you!

p803692.jpg

p803693.jpg

p803694.jpg

He is on a diet as he is very overweight which is also the reason that I cannot have him neutered yet. He is vacc'd and wormed.

Last Monday at noon, the postman arrived with a letter for me. he came up to the house, handed me the letter, petted a few dogs and went on his merry way. I followed him outside as I still had work to do and watched him drive off. Half way down the driveway he hit the breaks, next thing I saw the reverse lights coming on. :unsure:

He drove backwards all the way back to the house, got out, smiled broadly and said: Special delivery! and pointed at the rear doors of his vanette. And sure enough I saw two brown eyes peeping through the windows... Vidar!

He must have climbed into the vanette when the postie was in the house...

To get him out of the van was another story :biggrin: :biggrin: .

WHAT a character!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lynnet

how old is he? Do you know how he is with cats and other creatures. I had a chow/lab x many years ago and have looked for one ever since. Would possible be interested in him depending on the answer to the questions and obviously if he has not already been homed

• 4 weeks later...