UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sheena Needs Loving Thoughts Please

Jacobean

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well little madam has gone in this morning for her chest & pelvic x-rays plus biopsy on her nasal mass. I got lots of kisses on the way and tried to jolly her up. She's not daft and knew something was going to be done to her today. Shook like a leaf in the reception and wanted to leave but trotted off ok with the vet nurse who again was lovely to her. We go and pick her up at 4.00 so I'll tune back in when I have her settled nicely tonight. The hard bit will be getting Doctor Bracken to leave her alone. He was fussing round her a fair bit last night after she had her bath. He's the carer of my group. Hopefully as she'll be sleepy he'll leave her in peace. Thanks for the good wishes and the link Ian. All this really does help at a time like this. :flowers:

Thank you so much everyone. This is all working already. :flowers:

Step 1 over. 2 to go.

She has had the mass under her nose fully removed and sent off for analysis. Hoping that comes back as a normal lump and not cancerous.

Has had 3 x-rays showing her chest, heart, lungs are clear and her hips are absolutely fine so would be good if she needs to have her leg amputated.

Step 2 happens on Tuesday. She is going for an MRI scan on the leg and area with the lump and has a 9.30 appointment. Will be there until about 3pm.

Sheena has come back scrupulously clean, claws nicely clipped, very good job has been done on her face. Dopey but absolutely fine. Phew.