UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Naturists Are They Right Or Are They Wrong

yena

Both me and OH have been naturists for over 4 years, we both decided about the same time that we would like to experience it to see if it was something we wanted to do. Now, don't get me wrong, we by no way have perfect bodies, after having 4 children my stomach is like a road map of Great Britain :laugh: and because were both 50 every things gone south :laugh: :laugh: . But, we are happy in ourselves (if you can understand that :dry: ). What surprises me most of all is what some people say when we mention this. Our BIL who we thought was quite open minded said 'you'll be in to dogging next' :ohmy: . But my Sister was ok with it. What about others? Well, whilst we've been on a Naturist Beach we've had pictures taken on mobile phones by people that have been surprised to see Nudists :ohmy: :ohmy: . I've had people with binoculars peering at me, until the V sign was shown :laugh: :laugh: . But, we've also had other Naturists that have come and talk to us. Is it so wrong that people want the freedom to lie, walk and sunbath without any clothes?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a perfectly natural and acceptable thing to do. I would not be comfortable doing it myself but do feel strongly that naturists should have designated places to go and be free from others taking photos and watching them with binocolurs.

It is sad that some people view naturists as some sort of oddity and make smutty comments about them and jump to the wrong conclusions about them.

Marion

I think its wonderful, good for you! While on holiday in Jamaica, our hotel had its own private naturist island, before going I said no way about a thousand times! (Im very shy, not an exhibitionist, and not particularly comfortable with my body.) But once there, I was pursuaded, and loved it! Such a feeling of freedom, and it felt perfectly natural, not sexual or seedy in any way.

I'm such a wimp I have never dared to even go top-less (even when my body was worth showing off I was shy of it!!). It would be a very rare event (and I'd have to be in another country) for me to even wear shorts let alone a swim suit so I think it's great you are comfortable enough in your body to do it. It is a shame that the world see's the human body as something to be laughed at. I don't see it as anything sexual but I'm sure there are some sad little individuals that do.

OK by me! I used to know people who ran a naturist campside in a secluded rural area not far from here. I am a shady lady and hate to sunbathe, but there was a stream going down a waterfall into a wonderful natural bowl-shaped pool, a natural jacuzzi, and I loved swimming in it with no soggy swimsuit.

The only reason I don't do the same in our waterfall here is that the cows like to stand in the water further up!

I'd wander around in the nudd more if there weren't so many animals. I've gotten the "cold nose in <insert bodypart here>" and "claws in <insert bodypart here>" once too many times to risk nature :biggrin:

Don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. I know its not the same but i've always gone topless when sunbathing on holiday.

Don't think i could do the whole hog and do a naturist beach cos i'd be too busy looking at everyone else, i'm nosey :D

I think it's a perfectly natural and acceptable thing to do. I would not be comfortable doing it myself but do feel strongly that naturists should have designated places to go and be free from others taking photos and watching them with binocolurs.

It is sad that some people view naturists as some sort of oddity and make smutty comments about them and jump to the wrong conclusions about them.

Marion

I agree. :flowers:

Typical, though; we live in a society which tries to stop women breast-feeding in public, but views topless bathing and page 3 girls as good fun - yet naturists are something to ogle. We are so weird. :wacko:

*Puts hand up*

I've spent time on a naturist beach and done the nude thing...it's fine and I can't see a problem with it.We used to call the beach BollockyBuff Beach :laugh: There were some dubious sights I have to say :wacko: I've never seen so many shaved and/or pierced bits.And the average age was probably about 55 to 60 yrs I'd say,not what people generally expect.

As for the breastfeeding thing..I don't get it,it should be the most natural thing in the world.

Until I was 13 or so, every family summer holiday comprised packing up the old Ford Granada with camping gear and heading off to a naturist camp site in the South of France.

Absolutely brilliant holidays and the whole naturism thing was just not even part of the issue.

I find it amazing - have a snigger at a naturist but its ok to wear the tiniest little non bikini/posing pouch which imo is far more provocative than letting it all sag out and down!!!

I've sunbathed nude on a beach in this country - others were strolling around naked so OH and I thought why not - twas lovely :biggrin: I lived in Brighton for three years & the nudist beach there is just along from the non-nudist beach - it always seemed perfectly natural to me to see people naked - it's not as if they were flaunting themselves.

:laugh: Looks like I'm in the minority so far with my response - it's not my bag at all :huh:

I just don't 'get' the freedom from clothes, at one with nature thing at all. I don't see any of it as a sexual issue btw, I just like to keep my bits'n'bobs for me and mine :wink:

I'd also die on the spot if ever I was to bump into anyone I knew :ohmy: :laugh:

:laugh: Looks like I'm in the minority so far with my response - it's not my bag at all :huh:

I just don't 'get' the freedom from clothes, at one with nature thing at all. I don't see any of it as a sexual issue btw, I just like to keep my bits'n'bobs for me and mine :wink:

I'd also die on the spot if ever I was to bump into anyone I knew :ohmy: :laugh:

I must admit I feel the same, not comfortable with my bod at all. Now if I were a few stones lighter..... However, I have been to several naturist beaches and see nothing wrong with it, each to their own. OH was a naturist for years, went to naturist swimming sessions in this country, naturist sauna nights etc, as well as naturist holidays.