UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Tribute To Tango

staffymad

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I would be strong today but after seeing those pictures, I am just :mecry: :mecry:

Words can't describe how much I miss her. :(

Tango looks like she was a real character. When I think of Jo no longer being here & feel a little sad I try to imagine her like this http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html and remember the good times shared with her.

Ian :GroupHug:

Edited by Ian

Dear Tango :wub:

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,

to happier sunlit days

and to precious moments

that will be with us always.

And these fond recollections

are treasured in the heart

to bring us always close to those

from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories

from earth to Heaven above...

It keeps our dear ones near us

It's the bridge that we call love.

Author Unknown

I just looked up your original email Cindy, old staffie girl from the pound, 21 teeth had to be removed, throat and lung infection, can't walk, then two months on and she is able to walk and looking great, 'snores louder than hubby' she was a brave sweetie who touched us all :wub:

thinking of you :GroupHug:

f0f.jpg

Amanda x

Edited by Amanda2007

I just looked up your original email Cindy, old staffie girl from the pound, 21 teeth had to be removed, throat and lung infection, can't walk, then two months on and she is able to walk and looking great, 'snores louder than hubby' she was a brave sweetie who touched us all :wub:

thinking of you :GroupHug:

f0f.jpg

Amanda x

Thanks Amanda :flowers: If it wouldn't have been for you telling me about her in the first place and for Eileen to keep her safe for a couple of days, she would have died alone and scared in the pound. I am forever greatful :flowers: :flowers:

Cindy