UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Fun Agility Show Went Well

Dizzycharm

Yesterday was a fun agility show for people I know and train with me. The weather was lovely (though probably a bit on the warm side).

I think everybody enjoyed themselves and it was very relaxed.

Anyway, during the lunch break we had an invasion of the furry kind who had just arrived after coming across on the ferry from Ireland. 4 male collie pups had a run around the field, and they were so friendly with everyone and the dogs.

Well to cut a long story, short...........................................................................................

Pup009.jpg

Twiglett has a new pal to play with.

Pup024.jpg

Please meet Quizz

awwww wot a cutie :wub: :wub:

whereabouts was the show and where in Somerset are you

Am from Somerset myself but currently living abroad oop north :laugh: :laugh: (where it's not grim honest :whistle: )

I live near Wincanton, and the show was in Wincanton.

Am going to take some more pics today so hopefully can share them with you later :rolleyes:

Quizz would like to introduce himself and let you know how he is getting on.

Pup007.jpg

This is my own bed, its lovely and soft (this comfort stuff is wonderful)

Pup019.jpg

Have been playing in the garden, trying to sort out a huge raggy thing.

Pup022.jpg

Its ok, it surrendered eventually.

Pupagain003.jpg

My new mummy was trying to take pics of me, but I saw her crouched down and saw my chance for ambush.

Pupagain008.jpg

Woohoo, another toy to play with.

Pupagain009.jpg

Mummy says I'm a happy chappie and I'm always smiling, haven't got a clue what she means.

Pupagain011.jpg

Mummy was pleased with this one, because I supposably don't stand still long enough to take a descent pic.

Anyway, my big sisters are great. Twiglett and Taiya are fab cause they play with me. I'm off to something called agility tonight and hopefully I will see my brother, I think mummy is going to take her camera, so then you can see my bro too.

Signing off to have a quick nap before we go out.

Its very nice to meet you

Quizz :biggrin: