UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Heard Of These Insurance Companies?

Jazz

animal friends insurance and E&L Moneysupermarket Exclusive

I went on moneysupermarket for quotes, and these are very cheap, one is £99 per year! it gives the same cover as ive got now but a lot cheaper.

have you heard of them?

Although Animal Friends is underwriten by E & L, they have no say so in what is paid out. Animal Friends make the decisions and they pay promptly (you actually get a faster and better service than you do if you were with E & L, which makes no sense :wacko: ).

I will be changing the girls back to them when they come up for renewal (went to M & S, but they raise permiums so much after a year :angry: ).

Hope that is helpful :biggrin: (I used to work for them, so I know they treat their customers well).

when mine were with Animal Friends and I needed to claim I had to claim from E and L as Animal Friends said that they didn't handle the claims. Needless to say they didn't pay up. Ebbi had a deep ear infection and E and L said that as she had an infection when she was a pup it was counted as a pre existing condition! I was furious but they were adamant,so I changed to NFU as it was recommended by lots of horsey and doggy people and it has been brilliant. x

#

Yup, E&L are evil, they are so cheap because they rarely pay out and some of their small print is rediculous, i know of someone who never got a pay out when her horse had to be PTS in an emergency situation, as E&L state she should have contacted them for THEIR permission to PTS.....

For every one person who hasnt had a problem id warrant there will be around 50 who have and thats being generous.

National Farmers' Union :wink:

Have you a link to these please, I am with Animal Friends with my two dogs, even though I have never used them, I am worried in case I needed them and they wont pay up, so I would like to change...

I have looked on the web and can not find the NFU?