UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sunny

sparkle

Hey guys :)

I'm finally going to introduce Sunny to you :laugh: he has been with us for almost 2 weeks and is a complete chunk of love :wub: :wub:

He isn't the brightest dog I've ever met :unsure: :laugh: but he is an absolute darling boy :wub:

Sonny2.jpg

Sonny1.jpg

In that background is the pond he fell into on his first day! :laugh: :wub:

Just in case any Fugees are interested :wink: :laugh:

He is FANTASTIC with other dogs, brilliant with cats, happy to go for a long run and equally happy to snooze, loves tuggy, will only retrieve bones, balls are a no go :laugh: he's been vet checked and is 100% healthy. He loves his cuddles :wub: doesn't chew can be left quite happily in the company of other doglets, loves the car, pulls like a steam train :laugh: and is generally a star :wub: his owners took him to be PTS because he was too boisterous :( he can be a bit bouncy but he is just a big chunk of love :wub: :wub:

Sunny on the Irish Retriever Rescue site

Edited by sparkle

What a fine looking lad :flowers: He must have been 'buffed' for the picture with Mr Sheen :wub:

He sits like my Lab - I've heard it referred to as a 'lazy Lab sit' :rolleyes: I don't know if it's a common breed trait but I guess it's a relaxed approach :laugh:

My Akita sits like that too. Lazy?? Yes, I think that describes her very well :biggrin:

He's gorgeous :wub: :wub:

aww he is scrumptious :wub: :wub: has he got a bit of staffie in him or something? there is something about his eyes and ears...

I thought there was something a bit bull terrier like, about the shape of his head, but wasn't sure if it was the camera angle. Whatever, he's lovely. Can't believe he was going to be pts for being lively! Well I can believe it but it's awful :angry: