UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Not For The Faint Hearted But Sadly True

Trallwm farm

Sent to me by a case worker and addressed to an official

Dear Mr Harris,

It gets worse with us every day. I do not wish to embarass you but the action of the police officer illustrated in the attached newspaper link sums up the calibre of police officers that we have in our part of the world. The act taking place sums up the adjective for Dyfed Powys Police.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/02...-name_page.html

I rest my case.

Yours sincerely,

I'm a bit surprised she didn't say anything to the policewoman who was driving, but maybe she felt too embarrassed.

Same police station as the one against which a friend of mine had a serious complaint upheld of a completely different nature.

I agree the incident was disgusting, but I did find the above quote hilarious :laugh:

No, I preferred the one that read "inspector, I think you need to know that I knocked one out on the way to work" :sick01: :wacko:

Imagine telling your boss that.....

What was tax payers money doing being wasted on collecting a woman who was late returning a car ??

Very good question! When I worked in car rental, late returns were dealt with as a civil matter because permission had been given in the first instance, so rather than theft the law deemed it to be breach of contract. :wacko: In this case, as a return date had been agreed with the ex-partner, it seems it should be the same, but obviously we've only got the article to go by and there could have been a court judgment also that wasn't adhered to, but that's just speculation :unsure:

Very good question! When I worked in car rental, late returns were dealt with as a civil matter because permission had been given in the first instance, so rather than theft the law deemed it to be breach of contract. :wacko: In this case, as a return date had been agreed with the ex-partner, it seems it should be the same, but obviously we've only got the article to go by and there could have been a court judgment also that wasn't adhered to, but that's just speculation :unsure:

If it had involved a court appearance then it would have been the bailiffs gone in.

It was apparently late going back and she was English.

heres todays offering :crying_anim:

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/02...-name_page.html

Edited by Trallwm farm

Apart from these two there is apparently something else going on and then next week the footage of the armed response unit cuffing a lady who has Rhumatoid arthritus after she hit her panic button hits the press !

You may have seen this poor family who have already told thier story on neighbours from Hell.

The sad thing is I know some lovely policemen who are horrified by what goes on. If they leave the force what does that leave us with.

I never realised before how many people give up thier animals just before they go under finacially because they are trapped into situations by criminals in a powerful job .

Where can the woman go where she isnt going to get stopped or recognised. SHE is marked for life.