UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Guest h2elly

i wasnt sure where to post this :mellow:

i just wanted to say hello :flowers:

my name is haley , i have 8 soon to be 9 dogs :) i have 5 poms 3 gsds and soon to be samoyed :)

this looks a great site :flowers:

x

Edited by h2elly

• 4 weeks later...

I am Alison from Penn nr High Wycombe, Bucks, soon to be married to Andy in August. Have two children, Georgie who is 11 from my first marriage and Amy who is 16 months.

Also sharing the house with us is our :bigsmiley: 3 Labs, Chance, Paris and Charley. I am also a Area Coordinator for Labrador Rescue South East & Central

Guest Sarah C

Hello. My name is Sarah and I live in Nottingham with my husband and two kid. Isobel 7 and Alex 4. I have no animals. A husband and two kids are enough! Though I can be found from time to time at the local park where I am undergoing dog walking training with my "sister" Melps. I am keen to be envolved in the forth coming auction and have had a good rummidge for suiteble items. And some not so suitable. :toilet:

Hi

I've only just seen this thread :huh:

My name's Lynne and I live near Cambridge with my husband Sean and our two beloved greyhounds, Barley and Ellie, who will both be 6 this year. I recognise quite a few names from other sites - I'm getting a numb bum, the amount of time I'm sat at the computer :rolleyes:

Hello. My name is Sarah and I live in Nottingham with my husband and two kid. Isobel 7 and Alex 4. I have no animals. A husband and two kids are enough! Though I can be found from time to time at the local park where I am undergoing dog walking training with my "sister" Melps. I am keen to be envolved in the forth coming auction and have had a good rummidge for suiteble items. And some not so suitable. :toilet:

Hello and well done for getting stuck in.Not too worry this site is pretty insane but i love it.Enjoy a wander round but be warned you could well end up with a full house :laugh:

Hi

My name's Lynne and I live near Cambridge with my husband Sean and our two beloved greyhounds, Barley and Ellie, who will both be 6 this year. I recognise quite a few names from other sites - I'm getting a numb bum, the amount of time I'm sat at the computer :rolleyes:

Welcome be sure to rotate your feet,be prepared for the temptation of another and relax and enjoy.

Hi

Hi Lynne. Nice to see you here! :flowers: