UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Precious Waw Oldie, Lily

ClazUK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry Claire, I am in tears. I really hoped that Lily would have longer. Life is sh*te sometimes. :mecry:

But I am glad that she found you and had more love in these last few months, than she had probably ever known before. Give Lily and extra special :GroupHug: from me and mine. Have a big :GroupHug: for yourself as well. Take care.

I am so sorry that you and Lily aren't to be together for much longer :mecry: She is the sweetest little old lady :wub: I remember trying to persuade her to get off her bed and go out for a wee - she looked at me as much as to say "bugger off, I'm very comfy here and I'm not budging". She certainly has had a comfortable & settled last few months at da loj.

Will be keeping her in my thoughts :wub: :GroupHug:

Marion

Thanks everyone :(

She's home - they drew a litre off her chest but she's still not breathing brilliantly. She can't cope with shiny floors and I think the staff at the vets think I'm an evil witch keeping her going, cos she was scooting around all over the place. Once I got her into the car park, she was fine :rolleyes:

I think, realistically, we are probably only looking at days, not weeks. Tonight we are doing to celebrate her life and Shadows birthday with sossijes :wub: