UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Secret Diaries Of Pooey Puppies Aged: 9 Weeks

Allie No Dots

Dooley leapt into me bed this morning OH sloped into the spare room mumbling that the dog had taken the covers and i woke up to a snoring sleeping beauty that needed a big cuddle and a kiss otherwise he was not going to get up, that boy could sleep for britain once in a comfy double bed, he's always really yawny too unlike if he sleeps on the sofa or floor.

Alba the attention seeker will do great in our house, massages most nights, lots of cuddles and spoilings.

HA! Albas anyones for a bit of fuss lol Shes a gobby one that one...woke me up at 6am this morning. I swear she just wanted a chat :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello again.

We are back :biggrin: We are a whole 11 weeks old today. Its V.A.X.E.S day today too and as the suns been shinning mum said she wanted to knacker us out before this evening ...who is she kidding?! :laugh: Anyhow, we been out in the garden with the big dogs and mums taken some pics. She says maybe that filthy chicken will stop nagging her for five mins then but we think we are soooooo scrummy that everyone should see how bootiful we are (if a lil over large!) So heres some today pics....

Brian

PICT1693.jpg

Tony

PICT1694.jpg

Nora

PICT1697.jpg

Alba

PICT1700.jpg

Boo and Sophie

PICT1699.jpg

More to follow....

Bleemin heck that Brian has got a pair of feet on him to grow into hasn't he!

Tony looks peeved unlike him.

Nora looks happy unlike her!

and that Alba she is just a little superstar

Boo and Sophie look pretty chilled out too nice to be out from under pooey puppies hee hee

She says maybe that filthy chicken will stop nagging her for five mins then but we think we are soooooo scrummy that everyone should see how bootiful we are (if a lil over large!)

Brian

PICT1693.jpg

Not a flippin' chance! Oh my goodness :wub: They are just looking so fab Allie - completely different to those poor little mites you took in :flowers: But just look at the size of 'em :ohmy: They are massive!!!! I'm still thinking Great Dane/JRT :D

Edited by muckyhen

Nora on the prowl...

PICT1703.jpg

Tony proving he is infact completly dim!lol

PICT1704.jpg

I have no idea what he is doing...

PICT1709.jpg

Brian just chillling out :)

PICT1712.jpg

Nora Laughing

PICT1731.jpg

Playing with the big dogs

PICT1716.jpg

PICT1744.jpg

PICT1735.jpg

ummm...a tad hormonal!

PICT1728.jpg

Sleeeeeeepy now....

PICT1722.jpg

They are so scrummy :wub:

Did their parcel arrive yet??? :unsure:

Their presents have arrived! Thank you :flowers: A certain person (OH) put them to one side and forgot to tell me they where there!

They are now fully vaxed :biggrin: Vet was the boss vet today who couldnt stop raving over them and kept saying "they are a credit to you" so am a bit chuffed :) Tony sat on the vet table then got a bit bored so curled up and went to sleep not caring he was in a strange place :rolleyes: nora and brian just wanted to chew the vets hair and sat their like angels :) Alba went to chew on the vets fingers but was so gentle he was gobsmacked :biggrin: I am very proud of the babies today :) There is another possible *thing* but ill mention that more later.

Edited by A.L.L.I.E.