UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lovely Walk Spoilt By Disgusting Owner.

Kathyw

because I could have cheerfully shot him.

We had a lovely walk and the dogs had swims and we getting to Ray and the car.

Charley (thankfuly) was had already got in the car, suddenly from nowwhere came a large dog, by large I mean it was wide, very wide. It juump straight on Elsa and attacked her.

The owner finally grabbed him and as he swung the dog up (by his collar) he punched the dog in the face. :angry: I was sooooo angry and upset.

But I calmly said 'that was not a nice thing to do, it will just make him more aggressive'. what I wanted to say is unprintable.

I checked Elsa and gave her a spray and then got her and the Daccies in the car.

The owner had been saying something to me but as he was on my deaf side I didn't hear him.

When I turned it was to hear 'mind your own f - ing business'. Now my dogs were safe, I said 'owners like you are the reason dogs get pts because you have no idea how to look after them properly'.

He was quite a big moron and thought that that meant he was a man, far, far from it as I pointed out to him.

He then got abusive, I hadn't raised my voice and I suppose like all bullies he thought he had a soft target. He found out otherwise.

He still had not put his dog on the leash :angry:

He said 'what the f do you know? and I said a whole lot more than you do. Your dog is aggressive and needs to be under control.

He said 'if you were a man, I'd deck you'. I said if you were a man I might be scared of that.

There were a few people sitting in the sun nearby and they started to clap and one chap cheered.

That set him off and I decided to walk away and report him to the office on Parli in the car.

Ray had got out of the car and was starting towards me (I was out of his sight for a while), I said let's go now and hurried to the car. Ray asked where I was and I told him, he got out of the car and saw the owner and dog.

He said just before I came back a lady had come in with a young lab on a leash and once fully in the park she let the dog off and away he went sniffing. Ray said he was watching as the young dog was enjoying himself, tail wagging furiously. Suddenly this dog appeared from nowhere and jumped on the young dog. The dog screamed and ran straight into the pond. Ray got out of the car and went to help the owner get the dog out (the sides are steep and dogs are not allowed in that pond). Ray saw the owner of the aggressive dog and the dog walk off and assumed they had gone away from that part of the park. Seems he was wrong and the owner just walked on a bit and sat down with the dog. Minutes later I came along and the dog went for Elsa.

The young lab was ok, frightened but his owner was more frightened said Ray.

That was it I got on the phone to the park wardens and reported the owner. The dog was so aggressive and is in the hands of someone who thinks punching a dog in the face is the way to train them.

The wardens said there had been two reports already, I think one was possibly the young dog that went into the ponds through fear.

Poor Elsa just waiting to have her lead put on and attacked. She is fine now, pork crackling followed by icypopps when we got home made her feel better. :rolleyes:

He said 'if you were a man, I'd deck you'. I said if you were a man I might be scared of that.

:laugh: That's the sort of reply I wouldn't think of until hours later, having been completely tongue tied at the time!

Well done you for standing up to him. :flowers:

Edited by pboae

What has been on my mind since getting home is if he does that to the dog in public, what does he do in private?

I cannot get that dog off my mind. He swung it up off the ground with one hand and punched it full in the face with the other. I kid you not, had I a gun on me I wouldn;t have thought twice, I still cannot get over what he did.

That poor dog only knows aggression, towards him and he towards other dogs.

If that dog ever decides 'no more pain for me' and uses his only defence, his mouth, he will be pts or be killed by that excuse for a man.

I hope the park wardens caught up with him but another part of me hopes not, in case he takes his anger out on the poor doglet again.

I wasn't wearing my Deed Not Breed t-shirt, I wish I had one that said 'hang all bad owners, I have the rope, show me where they are'.

These dogs come into the world happy ickle puppies and then find out that the world means pain. :mecry:

That poor poor dog, and of course poor Elsa for being attacked and poor you for having to deal with such a vile excuse for a human :GroupHug:

I'd almost hope that this dog will be pts, either that or being rehomed (but I guess there's little chance of that :(), but anything must be better than the life he currently has :(

What an absolute kn*b. I really, really hope the park wardens caught up with him. Is it something you can ask about next time you're walking? 'Cause if they got his name/address, maybe you could report him to the RSPCA?

I agree, something must be done to remove the poor dog from this total :handjob

Maybe arrange for a fugee walk in the park, get a few people together as the weather is improving, and go en mass so to speak, how about doing it as sponsored walk for BSL or something..

There are many animal lovers up there and some of them are real men who would wipe the floor with him, trouble is his type of moron never ever seems to 'bump' into the people who would get the dog away from him. That poor poor dog.