UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

D The Dog Is Home!

tegk68

'specially the one with bert in the foreground and hansome dooley being a blurr of excitedness :wub:

Thats what I imagine Bert will be dreaming of: "oooh, I am so tired, maybe I dreamt I had a new friend come to live here and he wore me out" :biggrin:

d3-1.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone :flowers: . We are having a lovely, lovely day. It's been non stop fun. bert would quite like to die quietly in a corner sometime now :unsure: :laugh:

The sun went in so Cassie finally got up from sunbathing and came and said 'hello' :wub:

d10-1.jpg

but then she had a sudden spurt of activity and decided to dig a great big hole for two minutes (which Dooley thought was great fun)

d11-1.jpg

Anyway I think that's quite enough photos from me. And enough 'gushing' but we are all very happy today :biggrin:

Helen its part of the adoption agreement that we get lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of photos :biggrin: More please or else he may have to be removed at the post adoption visit :unsure:

Not really :rolleyes: but more photos would be really nice for all of us who had a part in his homing :flowers: