UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Offically ..... Insane

EGAR

You WOULD say that, wouldn't you! :biggrin:

:whistle:

glad im not the only one with a pointy in a houseful of blunties it must be a trend :blush02: :rolleyes: :whistle:

It works the other way, too. I have Guinness, Melp has Charlie Foo, Hertsgreys has Harry-the-Mop. You need a terrier or bull type to remind you how angelic the poinites are :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistle:

It works the other way, too. I have Guinness, Melp has Charlie Foo, Hertsgreys has Harry-the-Mop. You need a terrier or bull type to remind you how angelic the poinites are :D

Completely agree with that I find just having the loan of a blunty for 3 or 4 times a year is more than enough of a reminder for me :laugh:

Welcome to the potty pointies Sarah he's gorgeous :flowers:

I already have a Lurcher named Toughy, he was one of the first rescues I took in way back then, I also had a GH named Merlin who sadly passed away 3 years ago at nearly 10 years of age, he had a heart condition...

My pack is quite across the genetic pool: RW x GSD, APBT, Lurcher, BC, GD and last but not least an ickel Terrier x.

Brego slept all through the night and guess what: he's clean in the house! He was surrendered to the pound for his unwillingness to hunt *good boy*. Bea took him out and a week later he moved in with me. I am on cloud number 9, he's a stunner and ever so willing to please!

Sarah :flowers:

You need a terrier or bull type to remind you how angelic the poinites are

Yeah right :glare: , I had child locks on my fridge etc BEFORE I even had a child, all thanks to the pointy noses!

:biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

yep he is stunning..no wonder you couldn't resist, I just ADORE pointies, but I too have a staffy cross, 15 year young Tasha and she is just one of the most amazing dogs :GroupHug:

hope to see more pics of that manipulative little boy you have just been taken in by :laugh: :laugh: love it! he knew EXACTLY what he was doing!

He did, the little bugger *resistance is futile* :biggrin: .

When Bea gave him to me, I said, he needs to get on with my son that is all I care about for him to be able to stay here. As soon as we arrived here he turned on the charme with Nathan as if he knew what I was worried about.

It was shameless :unsure: what he did, galivanting around him, snuggling up to him and finally playing with Nate's dog Nemo to exhaustion while Nate stood by and giggled like hell.

Sigh...

In the almost ten years since I have founded EGAR, I have been to many rescues, seen many dogs and was never ONCE tempted, not once. And look at me now, I came home with a pointy nosed smarmy Lurcher :wacko: and want to tickle his tummy all day long. I MUST be losing my marbles.

How do you think people get Lurchers, we are all out foxed 36_11_111.gif Don't forget they also make your house tidier as well because you have to clear all your kitchen worktops or you won't have any food left to eat yourself. rofl.gif

He did, the little bugger *resistance is futile* :biggrin: .

When Bea gave him to me, I said, he needs to get on with my son that is all I care about for him to be able to stay here. As soon as we arrived here he turned on the charme with Nathan as if he knew what I was worried about.

It was shameless :unsure: what he did, galivanting around him, snuggling up to him and finally playing with Nate's dog Nemo to exhaustion while Nate stood by and giggled like hell.

Sigh...

:laugh: :laugh: you sure he isn't a girlie? sounds a right floozy... :wub: certainly a clever lad and knows Exactly how to get what he wants...lovley character :wub: