UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My First Foster Is Coming On Saturday!

kasi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hinking of you today Karen is he/she there yet?

Yes she's here :biggrin: She is a real sweetie....................and has made herself right at home despite a long journey and I am sure feeling a little confused. she told Jenny off when she got here as Jenny wanted to play then after a few sniffs they seem to be quite happy with each other. A very overweight old lady, but so so sweet and LOVES balls. She cant run around much but will happilly totter off for the ball and bring it back for you. We went out for a very short walk this afternoon and her tail never stopped wagging. Off to vets tomorrow for a health check and to get her chipped (really lucky as our vets opens on Sundays too!!) I am pretty sure that once some of this weight is off her she will turn into a 14 years young dog as I can see she really does want to play. Will post some photos as soon as I have taken some :rolleyes: (had let the batteries run out in the camera!!!!)

How exciting! Hope it all continues to go well and can't wait to see pics. Good luck with the weight loss - my old lady foster has lost almost 6 kilos in 11 weeks - amazing what good diet food and regular exercise can do. She ended up looking like a much younger dog and was certainly better on her legs for it. I'm sure your new arrival will be legging it after the ball like a pup in no time!

Well here she is :biggrin: Sorry its taken me so long

I am lucky enough to have a vet that as normal opens on a Sunday so she has been for her check up to day...........clean bill of health, just overweight and not a peep out of her when she was chipped. So her diet has started and of course some gentle excersise which she hasn't been getting. She really has been a sweetheart to have around, no problems through the night, no accidents so far and to be honest I am not expecting any.......................she just takes herself off to the garden as and when, Oh and she got so excited when I came down this morning she was doing this little dance and making happy little sounds :wub: .

Anyway this is Elsa :D

DSC021151.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02117.jpg