UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Photos Of The Girls On Their Way To Tailends

JoT

Here are the lovely old girls being transported from Rotherham to Tailends today. (The ones that helped contribute to poor Jacobean's stressed state at having to arrange two long transport runs to Devon, simultaneously! :flowers: )

We took these photos on the first leg of the journey. Sara the Lab is an absolute dream of a girl - we almost took her home. :wub: And poor little Queenie has obviously suffered so much, I hope she has a lovely retirement at Tailends.

Sara first:

Picture39.jpg

Picture40.jpg

Picture41.jpg

07-04-07_0908.jpg

Queenie:

Picture37.jpg

Picture38.jpg

Picture42.jpg

Picture43.jpg

It was a pleasure to meet them. :)

Ooooohhhh thanks so much JoT

they did make me smile -

we are just starting to put a story up on our web site, and so will add your piccies as well

yes old Queenie is a madam isn't she. i wanted to call her bridgett the midget - but she is fine once she is out wandering around doing her own thing.

thanks all

It's wonderful to see piccies of this pair. Queenie looks like a little treasure. How the heck she got in that state is beyond belief. Bet she's a little character.

Thank you so much Jo. They are going to have wonderful lives from now on. :wub: One of the other transporters has said Queenie didn't shut up the whole time she was travelling with her. :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

What gorgeous dogs. I bet they didn't bark as much as Rupert that you and I transported a few months ago! :rolleyes:

Well, let's just say you wouldn't have wanted to transport Rupert and Queenie together. Ouch! :blink:

Thankfully, lovely Sara was as quiet as a mouse. In fact, she's perfect. :wub:

The girls arrived safely and made themselves very much at home.:thumbsup_anim: From the reports coming in I think all Queenie transporters can say her lungs are in good working order.:ohno01: it sounds like she kept it up from Rotherham to Devon :blush02:

Sorry guys :GroupHug: and thanks.

Thankyou everyone that pulled this together :flowers: Sara came to me on the night I lost my old rottie girl Maddie. The next day I put up a post about maddie on another forum and noticed a post about Tailends who I had never heard of :mellow:

I looked at their site and dont think I have cried so much. What a remarkable person Angela is :flowers: I though what a perfect place for Sara and told Jaquie from Rain who also had poor old Queenie just come in so she contacted Angela and the rest is history :rolleyes:

A big thankyou to Angela, Sara is a darling lab and who could of abandoned her, well no words can be repeated, she desrves the best . I do believe Maddie worked her magic and sent Sara to me and then made me find Tailends for her :wub: :wub:

Val

www.halfwayhome-dogrescue.org