UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Does This Happen?

Brunzara

:mecry: :mecry: Poor old girls, they must be wondering what on earth has happened to them. I understand that people can be in difficult circumstances when relationships break down, but surely they owe them more than dumping them in a pound :(

Would one or both of these not be perfect for the older couple who have just lost their old lab? they are wanting to foster...but think they might be too old. These girls could be just right for them :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing :biggrin: Could be the perfect match. :flowers:

:mecry: :mecry: Poor old girls, they must be wondering what on earth has happened to them. I understand that people can be in difficult circumstances when relationships break down, but surely they owe them more than dumping them in a pound :(

It's so sad and I know that many people do know the situation, but unfortunately, people don't always realise that pounds and holding kennels pts. Many people think the one near us is a rescue.

I don't think there's a thread offering to foster, but Marion's (Yantan's) aunt and uncle lost their lab today and Marion asked in RMF about the possibility of fostering - link. I'm not sure she meant right away though :unsure:

Thanks Ange you are right about the timing. I was just putting feelers out for the future. I am really sorry folks, I've been asked loads for various dogs but it is just too soon to broatch this with my auntie and uncle. My uncle cannot bear the idea of another dog at the moment, he needs some time to grieve for Harry.

Marion