UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can I Ask For Good Thoughts For Harry The Lab,

Yantan

My auntie has just rung and they have an appointment with the vet at 11.00. They don't think their old boy, Harry aged 15, will be coming back with them. He has had a heart complaint for a long time and recently one of his back legs has gone wonky. My auntie has been away for a couple of days and was shocked when she got home last night to see how Harry has gone down hill. They don't want him to suffer or lose his dignity.

I saw Harry on Sunday and he was all waggy bummed and brought me his slipper to play with. He's a fab old black lab with luffley grey whiskers and he's had a wonderful life with my auntie and uncle. My uncle particularly is devastated this morning - Harry is such a daddy's boy.

Any good thoughts for Harry would be great appreciated :flowers:

Marion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion , it sounds like your auntie has almost made her decision so loads of positive thoughts , its never easy , when we know our babies need to make their final journey , if Harry has to do that i hope its a peaceful journey for him :GroupHug: And if he comes home , positive thoughts for his comfort .

It sounds like he will be sadly missed so :GroupHug: for his family too , and hoping they find the strength to get them through what ever desicions they have to make

Fiona xx