UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Underdog Show

boosboss

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed it tonight and forgot to record it.

Can someone fill me in on the results please. :)

Well the last 3 left were Huey and Casper, Anton and Ginger and Mishal and Robson...

Judges saved Mishal and Robson due to her overall good handling and prospects.

Between Huey and Anton they had to do some obedience exercises, Sit at heel, stay, recall, and retrieve a toy.

Anton and Ginger did quite well, Huey and Casper did their best but Huey was not really giving Casper

good cues.

The vote saved Huey and Casper :biggrin:

I am really pleased Selina and Chump are hanging in there.

Lindsay

x

Edited by Lindsay

I like the Huey and Casper relationship.I may have voted more than once to save Casper. ;-)

I thought that Julian showed how much of a doggy person he is,I think all the dogs he cuddled seemed to love being with him.

My eyes may have misted over when Anton and Ginger lost.I kept thinking that Anton will never see Ginger again,and they clearly loved each other.

Iy eyes may have misted over when Anton and Ginger lost.I kept thinking that Anton will never see Ginger again,and they clearly loved each other.

I thought that too, I feel so sorry for Ginger, end of his fun and back to kennels :sad02: , though hopefully not for long.

If I hadn't given in to OH last year and got Pumpkin our gorgeous Toller puppy, I would definitely be making enquiries about him, but I am sure he will find a lovely new home

Huey might be hopeless at training him, but I love the way he is with Casper :wub:

You know, watching them this time I started to get a suspicion.

Does that dog really accidentally do so many hilariously wrong things every single time, or is Huey secretly a real wizard dog trainer who has trained him to respond to non-standard commands like 'Casper ma main man!' by doing things that are wildly wrong? He almost never uses standard things like 'sit' and 'come', so who knows how he would react to them? :laughingsmiley:

It was the bit where he did the stay perfectly and just stood there for ages being funny while Huey was trying to call him that made me suspicious.... :happy:

I think Casper looked incredibly stressed last night. He was flinching away when Huey bent down to him, tail tucked, very low body. He looked like he would rather be anywhere else in the world to be honest :(

Wasn't surprised when they said he had been bitten earlier in the day by one of the other dogs.

Huey's handling was just plain awful though - give a sodding cue for gods sake and then Casper might actually know what you want!

I am in love with Chump though :wub: I even got half way through filling in the form on the DT website before I thought that I was being stupid...... I know I was thinking of another young dog to bring on, but was kind of thinking in a year or two.

I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment......

I am in love with Chump though :wub: I even got half way through filling in the form on the DT website before I thought that I was being stupid...... I know I was thinking of another young dog to bring on, but was kind of thinking in a year or two.

I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment, I have enough on at the moment......

Wellll according to the Times the other week, Selina is seeing how Chump gets on with her 2 existing dogs so I've a sneaking suspicion he won't be going up for rehoming!! :wink:

Edited by JACKYSIAN

He was flinching away when Huey bent down to him, tail tucked, very low body. He looked like he would rather be anywhere else in the world to be honest :(

He's been doing that from day 1 though - there's obviously some history there and he doesn't like anybody standing over him :( He has actually improved a bit IMO from the first show.

Re Ginger and Anton - I didn't think they had much of a bond TBH - it seemed to be more about Anton showing off for the cameras than about Ginger :rolleyes:

Clive may end up adopting his dog as well as they said last night he was already living at his house :biggrin: