UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Erwine

sproggie14

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erwine is rather fond of a nice bit of fish He just made me a very nice clean bowl

Then he went outside and had several wees and a big poo (which was surprisingly good considering all he has been through, no diarrhoea or anything). I told him he was a very good boy and he came over and had a nice stroke

Then he had quite a steady confident strut round the garden and went to the end to the bunny aviary. He touched noses with the bunnies and WAGGED HIS TAIL

I called him to come back in but he just stood looking into the bunny house. I think he thought that was where he was supposed to sleep tonight

So I went to him and just put my hand on his collar and said, Lets go back inside. At this he skipped back up the garden with his tail in the air and happily trotted back into the house. He is very bright this one and knows where everything is here already!

It's quite amazing how resilient these guys can be. He's looking a hundred times better than he did this morning already. The main part of his coat is actually quite nice and soft after his bath.

How lovely to hear :GroupHug: to Erwine that he continues to gain in confidence, and :flowers: to you for offering him that chance :flowers:

Just one word: WHY F-ing WHY???? Okay, that's 3 but you know what I mean. :mecry: :angry: :angry: Some people aren't worth to even be bitten by a flea!! :mad: :mad:

So glad they're out of there, now at home with you, and that Erwine is making such speedy progress. He really looks as if he's been part of your gang all his life :wub: :wub: Nice one for taking this babe on! :flowers: Looking forward to more updates of the gorgeous man. :)

What a wonderful confession :wub: I was telling Steph earlier about Erwine and Tara and now here he is :crying_anim: What a wonderful household to find his paws in. Can you PM me your address please coz the merle dogs have a soft toy they want to give to Erwine (was going to send it to Emma but I may as well send it straight to you). You are an angel :angel:

What a wonderful confession :wub: I was telling Steph earlier about Erwine and Tara and now here he is :crying_anim: What a wonderful household to find his paws in. Can you PM me your address please coz the merle dogs have a soft toy they want to give to Erwine (was going to send it to Emma but I may as well send it straight to you). You are an angel :angel:

Aww fank yoo :flowers: Will PM you now :biggrin:

(has he ended up with you? :laugh:).

Behave :laugh:

We've just settled him in the crate downstairs and come up to bed so waiting to see how he copes. Sounds mean leaving him down there but I wonder if we have made the mistake of building too close a relationship too soon with some of these types in the past which is how Tessie Doo has ended up a bit obsessed with me and having SA. Just a thought but I thought we'd take a step back with him and see if it helps him adjust more independently (and us not to fall too much in love!!)