UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Can I Introduce...

Sarah B

Chester passed away in January, and I was not looking for another dog - not so soon, anyway. However Connor was finding it hard to cope being the only dog, so I half-heartedly started to think about another dog, then I remembered Harvey...I had seen him a few times last year.

Harvey was tied up outside a rescue. After a media appeal, his owners were traced. His owners had split up, and Harvey had been left home alone for 48 hours at a time :(

Harvey started to get aggressive when being put back into his kennel - possibly thinking he was going to be abandoned again. He was sent to another rescue, where he was not kept in a kennel, and has come on in leaps and bounds.

And I have had the privilege of being allowed to bring him home with me :biggrin:

Chester passed away in January, and I was not looking for another dog - not so soon, anyway. However Connor was finding it hard to cope being the only dog, so I half-heartedly started to think about another dog, then I remembered Harvey...I had seen him a few times last year.

Harvey was tied up outside a rescue. After a media appeal, his owners were traced. His owners had split up, and Harvey had been left home alone for 48 hours at a time :(

Harvey started to get aggressive when being put back into his kennel - possibly thinking he was going to be abandoned again. He was sent to another rescue, where he was not kept in a kennel, and has come on in leaps and bounds.

And I have had the privilege of being allowed to bring him home with me :biggrin:

He's a stunner that's for sure - not often you see a brindle collie :wub:

Well done you for taking him on. He obviously has his paws well and truly under the table :wub: