UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts 2007 Thread

Pingu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't explain how excited I am. :biggrin: I keep doing little (ungainly) dances around the room. :elefant: :elefant: The dogs think I'm nuts!! Not much change there!! :biggrin:

I'm going on Saturday, I will be the one walking round by hereself, with a bemused grin!! :biggrin: :elefant:

Are fugees meeting up anywhere?

Greys mom, i am going on saturday, not sure what time we are getting there as we only live 2 miles away, but i will be in DD for a large part of the time, i will be with my sister her daughter [age 19], her boyfriend, and my 3 children, you will know who i am as my middle son has redhair and a big gob, so he will be running round saying " can we have one of these Mom", they may also be crying if they see any dalmations [originally we were going on sunday to see the spotty lot, but because of Blue, we thought it better to change days]. If you see us you are more than welcome to tag along.

Alright, anybody who's around on Friday, I'll be the one wearing a stripey jumper and carrying this bag (wot I just printed):

shoes008.jpg

So you'll recognise me. :biggrin: Not printed amazingly well, I'll admit, but maybe I like the slightly faded look. :glare: It's an old bag anyway, and has a suspicious yellow stain on the back from last year when it got thouroughly slobbered on by an English Mastiff.

Edited by Rachelpirate

Since when have you had white hair? Unless MrB has suddenly turned you grey overnight?

And yes - Bring FOOD!

Can I put a special request in for that Orange and Chocolate Drizzle Cake that you bought over the other week....

don't worry about having to carry it around - it won't last that long. :D

:biggrin:

Don't put the food in the clockroom MrsB!!!!

Don't forget how I'm the little white haired lady sat in her rocking chair with her knitting .........

This morning I dropped five basins and the lemon squeezer on my foot (bad one, naturally) - only two basins survived.

I tried three shops on the way home tonight to buy a replacement lemon squeezer - failed! Also tried to buy a train ticket ready for Friday - failed as the ticket office closed at 5.00 pm!!!!

I will now obviously have to hobble off on my walking sticks to the shops tomorrow to buy a replacement orange squeezer to obey your commands.

Erm - aren't you worried that the chocolate might melt? Enters into worry-zone working out the logistics of trains and melting chocolate and dogs trailing after me salivating.

And I'm making myself a badge .......... :closedeyes: So if you don't recognise me from the descriptions and the cake, you'll have to check out the badge.

Oh, I am so grown up. :rolleyes: